Bank of Barodanot issuing welcome kit

B

Dear sir
I am prem prakash and i have opened my saving account on 21 july 2012 in bank of baroda vivek vihar branch delhi - 95. So far i have not received my welcome kit, pass book, atm card etc. When i went to the branch they had not given me any satisfactory answer. Due to this i am facing a lot of problem. Please take strict action against the branch and provide me all the things.
Thanks
Mobile no. [protected]

• Do
    doijode amol Jul 26, 2012

d/sir,
    my bank of baroda debit card has been blocked from 15 days, so i can't use it for online purchase.so kindly solved this problem, my debit card no.is-[protected]

thanking you.

• Kp
    KPCT Sep 06, 2011

We are landlord of JAMJODHPUR(Gujarat) BOB branch.
    We are seating exact under the bank's hall.
    Since last one year dirty water from bank's safety tank falls in my shop.Majority of bank's staff is local but they are not interested to repair such leakcage even we are landlord.Can you do something in favor of us???

• Vh
    v h chandarana Aug 20, 2011

Wrongly deduct TDS even after submitted 15 G form in time of income tax.ID A/c.No.[protected].Also informed GM of BOB but unanswered.CHANDARAN