Menu
Bambi Beauty Salons
customer service contacts

Bambi Beauty Salons
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
2 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bambi Beauty Salons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Bambi Beauty Salons headquarters

3206 Falls Dr Dallas, TX
Texas, Dallas 75211

Bambi Beauty Salons phone number

Bambi Beauty Salons website

What category is Bambi Beauty Salons related to?

Bambi Beauty Salons is related to the Hair and Beauty Salons category.

What are the social media accounts of Bambi Beauty Salons?

What is Bambi Beauty Salons's Facebook?
Connect with Bambi Beauty Salons via Facebook at Bambi Beauty Salons

Overview of Bambi Beauty Salons complaint handling

2 Bambi Beauty Salons reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2009. The latest review Horrible cut was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Horrible cut was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. Bambi Beauty Salons has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. Bambi Beauty Salons has resolved 2 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bambi Beauty Salons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bambi Beauty Salons Customer Service. Initial Bambi Beauty Salons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bambi Beauty Salons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bambi Beauty Salons. Discuss the issues you have had with Bambi Beauty Salons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Bambi Beauty Salons’s complaints

C
3:18 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bambi Beauty Salons - Horrible cut

I do not like the beauty salon in Dallas, TX that goes by the name of Bambi Beauty Salon. It is the worst salon I have been to in my life. I had a very bad experience there. I had to go for a marriage ceremony so I wanted to get a nice cut. I told the stylist what exactly it was that I wanted. I don't think she heard me well or was lost in wonderland. She...

Read full review of Bambi Beauty Salons
C
7:36 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bambi Beauty Salons - Worst salon on earth

Bambi Beauty Salon is the worst salon I have been to. They have no idea what they are doing or no idea what styling is. They are really bad. I had heard reviews about them which were moderate and I thought I will give them a try because I heard they were not bad. But they are awful. Don't ever use them. I had gone there long time back to get my hair...

Read full review of Bambi Beauty Salons