Bakzo.comoverall complain of this company

Terrible, it looks legit but it's totally not!! I ordered an Armani ring for my boyfriend and since I live outside the US, with shipping, the total was around $130. I ordered the ring in July and I checked the tracking number a month later only to show me that it's been delivered to France!! I live in Canada! I called numerous times and i'd be constantly connected to the same customer service agent, some guy with an accent who sounded like he could care less. I wanted a refund after months of contacting and in October, I called once again; he said he'd call me back as soon as he gets permission to give a refund (since he can't handle them). Of course, it's March the next year and i've not received or heard anything. I've been putting off calling them since I've been busy but enough is enough and no matter how many times I call or email them, they'll never contact me. Even the online customer service chat is useless and disconnected me. Don't buy from this company, it looks somewhat legitimate but it's a SCAM and i'm reporting them to my credit card company and the BBB (Better Business Bureau) so I can get my $130 back and so hopefully this so called "business" could be shut down. I'm a student barely making any money and I get ripped off by a horrible company like this because I wanted to merely buy a gift.

• Ho
    Hobbesian Apr 07, 2011

I'm assuming you used a credit card, filing a dispute with the CC company is the best way to go. There is a bit of paperwork involved, but it shows the credit card company you are serious. Looks like that site uses Paypal, I recommend having an account with them, as they're easier to get back money with with scammers.

Although you probably shouldnt have waited these months. What does the tracker number say now?