Baja Motorsports Blaster GokartBlaster Go-kart

I purchased a Baja Blaster go-kart at Pep-Boys. They were running a special. I purchased it for christmas for my kids in 2007. They drove it about 4 weeks in my back yard and both steering knuckles cracked. I called Baja and they were out of stock and the warranty was out already. They are a poor design. They should be re-called and redesigned. Their answer to the "bad design" was to discontinue the model and offer the Sandog. I don't recommend their products. Also, Pep boys did a terrible job of putting it together. I had to go over every bolt to make sure they were tightened. Poor safety, bad design.