The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Baja Motorsports Blaster Gokart — Blaster Go-kart
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a Baja Blaster go-kart at Pep-Boys. They were running a special. I purchased it for christmas for my kids in 2007. They drove it about 4 weeks in my back yard and both steering knuckles cracked. I called Baja and they were out of stock and the warranty was out already. They are a poor design. They should be re-called and redesigned. Their answer to the "bad design" was to discontinue the model and offer the Sandog. I don't recommend their products. Also, Pep boys did a terrible job of putting it together. I had to go over every bolt to make sure they were tightened. Poor safety, bad design.
More Baja Motorsports Blaster Gokart Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction.
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service
- Baja Motorsports - Beware
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- Baja Motorsports - Unreliable, unsafe, poor quality
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts
- Baja Motorsports - No answers