Bailey’s GymThey got cancellation fee and took another sum, when I thought that the membership was cancelled

R

I joined Bailey’s Gym, but after a year I moved to another state and contacted the customer services in order to cancel the membership. They said that I couldn’t do like this and it must be done in advance, so after some negotiation, we agreed that I would pay $25 cancellation fee and the problem would be solved. Ok, I have paid and my card was expired, so after I renewed it, I got the message from them that they wanted to update my payment details. I didn’t tell these details and they even charged me again.