Babies R Us — Terrible service and inconvenience!
On 28 February 28, 2007, I called the Babies R US store at 395 Gateway Drive, Brooklyn, NY [protected]) to inquire whether they had a Safari Babies Playard (Item # 640438) in stock.
The customer service representative who answered the phone informed that, based on the information available to her, they had the item. She then informed me that she was transferring me to the Manager. I was transferred to 3 different people and spent a total of 20 minutes on hold during the transfers. Finally a man named Lance who identified himself as the Manager answered and informed me that the item was not in the store. When I inquired as to why I was being provided contradictory information, Lance was petulant, raised his voice and hung up on me. I am appalled at the terrible service and inconvenience this caused me.
More Babies R Us Complaints & Reviews
- Babies R Us - Baby registry return policy
- Babies R Us - Survey
- Babies R Us - Return Policy Contradiction
- Babies R Us - SURVEY TO WIN $500
- Babies R Us - assembly instructions
- Babies R Us - Sent wrong item
- Babies R Us - Baby ProduCts
- Babies R Us - Customer Service-Cashier
- Babies R Us - Fraudulent return policy for gift registry
- Babies R Us - poor customer service