Menu
Mia Belle Girls Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mia Belle Girls
reviews & complaints

www.miabellebaby.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.4 30 Reviews

Mia Belle Girls Complaints Summary

10 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Mia Belle Girls has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mia Belle Girls has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mia Belle Girls. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Mia Belle Girls reviews & complaints

5:08 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mia Belle Girls Order 878440 red military style studded boots by liv and mia, size 11

The boots were ordered the first of December with an estimated delivery date of 12/22/2023. The boots were delivered timely by the USPS. However, the boots do not fit and need to be returned. The website states the boots are "Ineligible for return. Item has not shipped." I went to the post office and asked them to check their records. Their records support delivery of the boots. There is nothing more the USPS can do. I need Mia Belle Girls to update their Returns and Exchanges Portal to reflect my receipt of the boots so that I can timely initiate the refund process. I have sent Mia Belle Girls multiple emails without a response.

Claimed loss: The cost of the boots at $64.99.

Desired outcome: Please refund $64.99

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Mia Belle Girls representatives only. If you are affiliated with Mia Belle Girls, please claim your business to access these details.

11:43 am EDT

Mia Belle Girls Returns

I have repeatedly emailed customer support trying to get my order changed to received so that I can do a return. I even started one return that I never got a return label for. I usually like your clothes, it's just such a variable on your sizes that even using the size charts you never know if they will fit.

I really wish someone would help me with my returns.

Desired outcome: Return and refund for orders not answered.

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls I put in an order on December 7th 2022 and was told a few days later in a personal fb message that the items I bought were already being sent

I put in an order on December 7th 2022 and was told a few days later in a personal fb message that the items I bought were already being sent out. THAT WAS A LIE! They've only made a shipping label which was on 12/21/22. It's 12/26 and the outfit I bought is a Santa outfit yeah it won't fit my child next year. Nkw I don't even want it. I've emailed messaged and nothing. I ordered from *** and dash of glitter and recieved BOTH orders within 3 days of ordering. Thats true to their word. And excellent customer service. If you say yoir gonna ship 1 to 2 business day then you should stick to your word if not then change your policy.

R. Quitzon
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Such cute girls clothes! My fav out the mommy and me sets! Gotta try them!

J. Moore
Banbury, GB

Love, love , love the coordinating outfits! My daughter had almost a different holiday outfit for everyday leading up to Christmas. And the cutest bathing suits fior our vacation to Hawaii. Her teacher even asked me to have her wear the gingerbread dress with matching socks and purse for a special gingerbread project in class!

B
B
B. Mante
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I absolutely LOVE Mia Belle Girls. The clothes, accessories, and shoes are stylish and affordable compared to other competitors. I'll always shop for my daughter and myself at Mia Belle Girls. ?

E. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oh my God I love Mia *** clothing they are cute and durable. Even after washing they remain thesame they dont fade out. Look no further just order ASAP

Is Mia Belle Girls legit?

Our verdict: Mia Belle Girls has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Mia Belle Girls's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Mia Belle Girls can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Mia Belle Girls earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Mia Belle Girls achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mia Belle Girls. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Mia Belle Girls's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Miabellebaby.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mia Belle Girls website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Mia Belle Girls have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Mia Belle Girls and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Miabellebaby.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mia Belle Girls protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have detected an internal review system on Mia Belle Girls's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
  • We found that Mia Belle Girls website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
O
Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls I placed an order on 9/17/22 for the Darth Vader costume ORDER #***

I placed an order on 9/17/22 for the Darth Vader costume ORDER #***. I received one item (the tights) over a week ago. I have tried to contact customer service twice via email and once on Instagram to get an update on the other items, but no one has responded. All I want to know is if *** getting the costume before Halloween at this point. I specifically order this for an event this weekend and for Halloween. It is super disappointing that a company could care less about the customer. Just read all the reviews. This company needs to get it together or just shut down. If I dont receive my order by Halloween I will be contacting my bank and getting a refund.

F. Predovic
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Every holiday and special occasion I look forward to getting my daughters outfits. Every outfit and dress is a wonderful quality and she loves them all so much! We get so many compliments on her outfits from Mia Belle girls

K. Harris

Great outfits at a great value. Very easy to work with!

A. Herman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Absolutely love Mia Belle clothing for my 5 year old daughter . She loves to dress and I think this little boutique is perfect for her .

F. Lockman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We love Mia Belle girls! I needed a last minute pink party dress for my daughter and I knew just where to turn. I ordered the pink Barbie party dress, and it came just in time. The fit was perfect and she looked amazing! Highly recommend!

Mia Belle Girls Mia Belle has horrible customer service

Mia Belle has horrible customer service. When they make a mistake with an order they do not put any added time or effort into making it right or trying to fix it. They will not contact you back. They will keep your money without refunding and won't bother trying to find a way to get the product to you. I have asked them to call me countless times and they do not. Their voicemail box is full. They receive emails and no longer respond to help resolve. I don't believe there is any supervision. I do not believe this is a reputable company. Deeply disappointed in the business practices. I should have walked away from the frustration two months ago, but on principle it's so wrong.

Read full review of Mia Belle Girls and 3 comments
3 comments
M. Deckow
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have always loved the outfits that I saw online. Received our first outfit this week and my daughter couldn't wait to put it on. She loved it! Couldn't wait to take her pictures. "Mommy i look so pretty" looking forward to future outfits and excited expressions ?

A. Waelchi
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed an order Nov 12th, 5 *** calls, no response. DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this *** thank you Mia belle girls for disappointing my granddaughters special day !

A. Schuppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have ordered several times from *** Belle. The shipping is fast and the quality is better than you expect. My daughter loves adding outfits to the cart in hopes of being the most fashionable girl in Kindergarten! We go through the items before we allow her to checkout because she loves everything!

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls This is a huge scam!

This is a huge scam! I ordered a 4t swimsuit from here when it got to me, there was a 3t scribbled out on the package I looked at the tag it was a 3t the company tried to sell as a 4. I asked for an exchange where I was told it could only be shipped back through *** I traveled 30min. To the nearest *** just to be told it was through *** I then payed for a shipping label and return the item with tracking. The company received the item and NEVER sent the one I payed for. They will not respond, give a refund or send the swimsuit I payed for. This is a huge scam please Beware of this company they literally took my money and never gave me what I payed for and refuse to even reply back to me to get this situation resolved

K. Hoppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Comfort, Style and at a fair Price! What else do we need as grandmothers in gifting our dear granddaughters? My only issue with this company? How do I choose?!

W
W
W. Satterfield
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Everytime I order they take a long time to ship I try to email again and again. I wont receive a response. When they do respond they are not even answering my question. I ordered a Christmas dress on November 2 I tried to email over and over no response. And a week before Christmas they emailed me in a separate email stating that it will not be in by Christmas. All the other dresses where I live is all sold out for my daughters size. Its unprofessional why sell Christmas dresses when it will not be in by Christmas. They still havent responded to me to let me know if the refund will be processed. I will never order from here again

R. Terry
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The clothes are so cute. We love all the different styles. They are great quality clothes.

D. Goyette
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have loved everything we have received! Great quality and fit!

T
Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls You cannot actually call and speak with someone on the phone, all customer service issues are dealt with by email

You cannot actually call and speak with someone on the phone, all customer service issues are dealt with by email. I ordered my daughter's Halloween costume 3 weeks ago. It was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago. One week ago is still said unshipped, and I tried contacting them to see when it would ship. No one directly answered me on a timeframe, just said it would be "worth the wait." I requested an ETA a second time, and was given a general timeframe that it would ship 3 weeks after the initial ship date. I then requested them to cancel my order and refund me, as I had to purchase her a new costume for a Halloween event we went to, and I never received a response. I am beyond disappointed in this company and my experience.

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls Well I have ordered from this company before and the shipping took forever but the product was what I ordered, so I decided to order from them

Well I have ordered from this company before and the shipping took forever but the product was what I ordered, so I decided to order from them again. We order our Halloween costumes here. I am so thankful I didn't order my toddler anything and only one of my children because our order was half missing and the complete wrong size! I ordered a size 12 dress for my 9 year old so it would be bigger and it is so tiny my 2 year old could probably wear this! Not only that but the wig that was outrageously priced that I paid for says delivered and never came! I have reached out to the company and supposed to be contacted by a supervisor, they never called. I will have to now file a claim with my credit union to try to get my money back. ABSOLUTELY NEVER AGAIN!

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls I ordered the **** shoes for my daughter and niece and only received one pair

I ordered the *** shoes for my daughter and niece and only received one pair. I messaged them to see whats going on with the other pair and they said it was delivered it was not I told them it wasnt and they insisted on a picture of the pair I already received. Why, I have no clue what thats going to solve with my missing pair. I send the picture and they said I will receive my missing pair in 2 weeks, just got an email from them saying. At Mia *** we stand by our promise to deliver the highest quality clothing to our valued customers. During our quality inspection for this product, it did not meet our standard of excellence and therefore we cannot ship it out. Im very sorry about this, and we want to make this right! What the hell!? I just want the shoes I paid for! Horrible service, gave me the run around for nothing but taking my money. I will tell everyone I know not to shop there. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

C

Mia Belle Girls Look into how many complaints before buying from this company

Look into how many complaints before buying from this company. My experience sounds similar to many! Don't believe the guarantee they they will ship the items before the holiday like there website states. We ordered two dresses and two casual outfits for Easter and they all showed that they were guaranteed to be in before Easter. The casual outfits shipped as promised. However, the dresses did not. I emailed customer service and they were quick to respond but they ignored my question about arriving before Easter. So I emailed again asking if they would arrive before Easter. They responded that the dresses would not arrive before Easter, but offered no resolution to the issue. Customer service suggested that I again "Rest assured that this set is worth the wait!" I filed a dispute with PayPal and was refunded my money for the two items and sent a very cold email. "We have cancelled and refunded the 2 dresses. Best Regards, Dona Mia Belle Girls' Customer Service" Terrible service and customer service from this company.

Mia Belle Girls The items you order will come staggered

The items you order will come staggered. Once you receive some or your order you will see very quickly that it is of very poor quality especially for the price. The items are also not true to size. One of my items that I ordered in May has still not arrived. I reached out the company today 7/7 so going on 2 months of waiting they responded with they apologize for the delay but my order just finished am I sure I want to cancel, I replied immediately that yes I would like my money refunded. They refuse now to give me my money as in the same email correspondence they said it shipped and could not be changed at this time. Mind you this is within minutes of requesting my refund. The tracking number they gave me is invalid. I thought I was dealing with a US company but in-fact I do not believe that to be the case. I have to put in a dispute with my credit card company. This was supposed to be a present for my Daughters B day and unfortunately this company dropped the ball on multiple occasions. I will never order from this company and in anyone reading this should buyer beware.

Mia Belle Girls I placed an order on September 26 for my granddaughter

I placed an order on September 26 for my granddaughter. Response said would send an email shortly for tracking and shipment. 7 days later I emailed to their customer support as have heard nothing. no reply or response to my email. I managed to find a phone # under Florida business registry and reached Mr. *** of the owners. He said to email my order # and someone would call me back. I have heard nothing. Sent another email to customer support and went online where it says check on your shipment. This link does not even work. In the meantime I have received 16 emails says 15% or 30% off on these clothing items and check out our holiday line. I have managed to speak to two people regarding my simple purchase. They were both quite sketchy and did not seem to want to talk to me. Said we will get back with you right away. They do not. I believe this company has a great website and is selling merchandise but not delivering to the customer. They should be shut down. These days anyone with talent can create a beautiful website for e commerce. Mia Belle Girls has no support or conscience in being honest and forthright in their selling. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls I am livid with this company Mia Belle Girls I order three dresses for my granddaughter it took more then a month to get them when I ask about

I am livid with this company Mia Belle Girls I order three dresses for my granddaughter it took more then a month to get them when I ask about the dresses they told me In a email that they where coming from over seas and because of Covid it would take a little longer ,and then they had the nerve to send me a email asking me how did I like the dresses that I had not received yet ,my granddaughters mother sent me a picture of the dresses I'm so upset with the way they look the material look so very cheep the blue dress that I order the bow was missing they look nothing like the pictures on the site, I tried phoning them but because of Covid they are not taking phone calls after that I emailed them with no answer back what I would like is my money back those dresses are useless and I'm sure that my granddaughter's mother will not let her where those hideous looking dresses so $155.00 gone down the drain and the Complaintsboard.com has given them a rating of a B I don't see how so who ever is thinking about ordering from this site please don't unless you want to just give your money away never again will I order from this site buyers beware. like another customer wrote in a review if I can give them a 0 that's what I would do.

Mia Belle Girls replied to this review.

Mia Belle Girls I've never written a negative review before, but Mia Belle needs to be called out for the sake of future buyers

I've never written a negative review before, but Mia Belle needs to be called out for the sake of future buyers. I placed an order on 9/29 for a halloween costume for my daughter. Nowhere on the website did it say the halloween costume would not arrive by halloween (they have since added this verbiage to the website, I imagine due to numerous public complaints.) two weeks in, the item still had not shipped, therefore I emailed customer service to ask about timing. My email was ignored until I noted after numerous attempts to contact someone through multiple channels that I would contact the Complaintsboard.com/my credit card company and file for a *** charge, and magically I get a generic email noting "please be advised that these item/s are being shipped from our overseas fulfillment center and shipping times are a bit different then traditional domestic shipping within the United States" (bizarre response for a legitimate company to send after an order has been placed as if customers have no understanding of how supply chain works.) You should not be "selling" (I use that term loosely since the item never shipped) seasonal product and then not offer returns, and then refuse to acknowledge my follow-up after taking my money. This "company" should focus on making instagram reels versus selling product, that seems to be their passion. No empathy as to whether the kids they are marketing actually get their dream costume. Was fun explaining that to my four year old daughter who said "okay mama, maybe next year." This company should be shut down.

Mia Belle Girls has left an official reply on this complaint.

Mia Belle Girls Ordered halloween costume sept 15th with stated delivery time of 18-21 days

Ordered halloween costume sept 15th with stated delivery time of 18-21 days. Still yet to receive 1/3 of costume. Requested refund and return info. I ordered from online store after finding a facebook ad for their Halloween costumes. Shipping time was stated to be 18-21 days. Costume was ordered on sept 15th providing longer than specified timing to deliver. I emailed company for tracking info mid october and was told shipping was slower due to pandemic. The wig of the costume was delivered 2 weeks prior to halloween. I waited and reached out again for shipping updates on oct 26th and was told it was mailed and they could not give more specifics. I was told I had to wait for all items to arrive and was given an address to send back to. I then asked for a shipping label and was told they needed special approval once all items were recieved. Part 2 of the costume came the evening on Oct 31st and part 3 has yet to show up. I gave it some time prior to reaching out again and sent an email this evening only to be told that part 3 was lost by post office and part 1 and 2 arrived prior to halloween, even though I have shipping notification to show otherwise. Also that I was too late and would not be provided return for the 2 pieces I recieved and could have store credit for the one that was lost. This is not an acceptable solution.

M. Gottlieb
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered over a month ago on 10/2. The costumes for Halloween literally came today well past their delivery date. Come to find out this company didnt even send my order to the manufacturer until 10/21 even with me emailing several times prior to make sure they received my order. This info was given to me by their own customer service. So they can blame delays with their shipping manufacturer but it was entirely an error on their end. So there simply is no excuse for how poorly this was handled. I ordered three costumes. Got 1 from this company within days then the other two they just didnt send to manufacturer for weeks. They said I can return the items if they fall under their return/exchange policy but they dont accept Halloween costumes in any way for returns. I want my money back. They also ask for reviews of their products but are hiding all the bad reviews they get. They are only listing their good reviews which is extremely dishonest. They failed to provide my items within their own delivery timeframe due to their own errors but wont refund me or accept these items to return. Highly unprofessional.

R. Spinka
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Similar to the myriad other complaints regarding this business, I ordered an item from the company on September 25th. Here we are on November 4th and I havent received a workable tracking number or anything else from the company. I have written them multiple times asking for a refund and each time they say they cant refund. The last correspondence on October 28th said it was prepared for shipment. Yet, I still have not received anything or been sent a tracking number. This company is a fraud and should be shut down. Please refund my money.

I
I
I. Volkman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed order on aug 8, I didnt receive the costume I ordered until 0ct 22. Website never said item wasnt in stock until after our emails where Im asking for the merchandise I ordered. It was supposed to be a size 14 came with no size tags and WAY TOO small. They refused to give me a refund and only refunded me for two things I ordered that they never sent to me. The costume is also severely damaged and falling apart! Business refuses to refund for costume. Uploaded where they said they would refund me but never refunded for costume. Shown that website has no size chart only to order one size up which I did and it is no where near a size 14

A. Farrell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I accidentally bought two pair's of the same girl's boots and on the day I ordered it I sent " I thought" a email explaining what happened and to cancel one red boot size 2 order # *** and I'm just finding out there email is invalid! Mia *** email address mailto:***. . I've done everything I can to contact them without any success. Thank you Complaintsboard.com for your help. Sincerely

Mia Belle Girls has left an official reply on this complaint.

Mia Belle Girls ORDER #XXXXXX​​ was placed on November 30th, package was returned to sender due to the post office error, the package was never received as

ORDER #XXXXXX​​ was placed on November 30th, package was returned to sender due to the post office error, the package was never received as showing on the tracking history: Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Contacted seller on 12/4 alerting them the package was being returned, after 6 days I received a response they would reship once they received it. This never happened, nor did I receive any follow up response to this request. (after also contacting the post office to try and track the package, which still shows that it is in the sellers location). I requested a refund on 12/13 (both email and numerous phone calls)I received a response on 12/13 the issue was being investigated, I followed up again on 12/17 and again told it was being investigated, still no response I followed up again on 12/22 to which a new email was sent stating "Escalating To Supervisor For Resolution" and I would receive a response within the next business day. I have since sent an email on 12/27 and 12/30 requesting an update on the refund status and have placed yet more phone call attempts, reached out on Facebook, and not one response. The policy states on the website refunds will be accepted if you did not receive your order at all. I would like the entire order of $77.37 refunded immediately. All supporting documents and conversation history have been attached.

A. Hermiston
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a costume and accessories with Halloween guarantee delivery. Company sent my package to a customer in MA and I assume hers coming to mine. Both of use have sent multiple notices to *** to assist; no response. The other party spent $14.00 to ship my package to me. Her package still not arrived at my residence to expedite to her. Not even sur hers will get to her in time. Could of been fixed easy if they had customer service representative to contact. They need to refund us in full over this inconvenience.

R. Bogisich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid for a dress for my daughter. Its been 3 weeks and it still hasnt even shipped. Their phone no longer works and emails are ignored or responded with the exact same message each time blowing me off. They sold a product that they didnt have. It was sold out. But they took my money anyway. Now they have no clue when or if itll ever come back in stock to be shipped to me. On *** there are thousands of situations just like mine. This must be stopped. I want my money back. This website is a fraud.

K. Emard
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Today is 10/29/22, placed an order about 3 weeks ago. I have had no response. Payment was made the same day. Just looking for my granddaughters items

S. Reichert
Rogers, US

I placed an ordered on 10/4 for a Halloween costume that specifically said delivery by 10/21. I would not have placed the order if it had said that I wouldnt get to me by Halloween. Thats obvious. The excuse was it was stuck between scans and to be patient. Yet every time I checked tracking number, it only said preparing to ship. On 10/30 I asked to cancel the order but was told it was too late. After going back to the site they changed a sticker on the item not guaranteed by Halloween. Who would order if it had said this when I ordered 10/4? According to return policy, Halloween costumes are not returnable. This is not good business. If you cant fulfill the delivery date when an item is ordered, then an simple email would have been nice. People buy Halloween costumes for HALLOWEEN!

Mia Belle Girls has left an official reply on this complaint.

Mia Belle Girls I ordered 6 matching outfits from this company based on the colors I see on their picture online to match my theme

I ordered 6 matching outfits from this company based on the colors I see on their picture online to match my theme. I received the outfits the color is so off nothing like the online order. I can no longer use the outfits for my family holiday pictures because the color is off. I contact the company to let them know and that I would like a refund because the colors I received don't match what's on their online picture. I don't need a store credit because my 1st experience is not a good one I will no longer order from their company. They refuse to refund my money. I received this email in return. Dear ***, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order. We really want to accommodate your request for a refund, however our policy prevents us from issuing refunds unless the item that we shipped is damaged or we shipped the wrong item or size.color. We are happy to offer you another solution. We can issue a store credit that never expires so that even if you don't find a replacement right now, you can be on the lookout and choose something else at a later date. Your only responsibility will be to ship the item you received back to us with a note indicating that you have been approved for a store credit by our team. Best Regards, Gmiranda Mia Belle Girls' Customer Service The photo I attached is what's on their website. The outfits I received is a very dark burgundy color.

R. Miller
Glasgow, GB

On Oct. 6, 2022 I placed an order for 6 clothing items for the amount of $205.94. I purchased one sweater, one dress, one pair of shoes and three jumpsuits. The business confirmed the order via email and said that they would be in touch with shipping details shortly. I never heard from the business again. I made several attempts to contact the business and they never responded to any of my attempts. The order number is #***. If the business is not going to deliver my items than I would like my money back.

A. Klocko
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed on order for a Halloween costume on September 24th. It is October 20th. I still do not have my package. I have begged them for weeks and can provide all emails to them with me sending more emails than replies I received. I keep getting told to just wait its coming. Well I have two tracking numbers. One states *** is STILL awaiting the item which means they never shipped it or took it to the courier. The other tracking number says its been in GEORGIA for a week and hasnt moved. Obviously these packages are LOST. I kept asking to just refund as nothing has changed in a week and Georgia is five hours from me so this is not normal. Nothing has changed with tracking. Ive provided pictures. *** their ***er customer care agent just responded saying they cant do anything because ***. NO ITS NOT IDIOT its been saying the same thing for a week. She asks me to be patient I think waiting ONE MONTH for an order with no update whatsoever is more than patient. I want a *** refund scammers!

Z
Z
Z. Strosin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a Halloween costume on 9/15/22 and as of 10/20/22 I still have not received it. I ordered 3 items. I received the gloves. The necklace said they it was delivered to my house, but we never received them. The actual costume is still who knows where. I emailed them on 10/5 asking about tracking information since it wasnt showing anything on the my account. They sent tracking information, but after checking it nothing was showing on it either. I kept checking and by 10/10 I sent an email trying to cancel the dress and told them about the necklace. They responded on 10/11 saying it had shipped and there was nothing they could do about the necklace because it said it was delivered. This tracking information still showed item found. I have sent numerous emails stating I wanted to cancel the order and received to response. *** tried to call and get a recording stating they are unable to answer due to Covid. *** asked them to call me via email and never received a phone call back. *** purchased a new costume because my granddaughter had a Halloween party this past weekend. As of today on 10/20 the tracking on the website still shows not found.

G. Steuber
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I put in this order I I have only received partial order. I have been trying to contact this. Company but without success none had called myself back. I am wanting a refund because I have not received my order.

C
Mia Belle Girls has left an official reply on this complaint.

Mia Belle Girls Clothing arrived from another country with foreign tags and was damaged

Clothing arrived from another country with foreign tags and was damaged. Company will not release refund after returning immediately. I initially ordered clothing for my girls in November ; received items and a few pieces were wrinkled and of very poor quality. I was asked to take pictures and wait for approval to return items. I wanted a refund however a gift card was sent instead. I hesitantly decided to try some other pieces and ordered 2 denim jackets. They looked adorable pictured on-line however I was not happy when I received them! Not worth 1/4 of the price tag. The zippers were not working properly (damaged) and it was poorly sewn. The jackets did not have Mia Belle tags attached, but instead had tags from a foreign country in another language, possibly China? There is no way I was gifting these items so I immediately sent an email with pictures and expressed my dissatisfaction. On 12/8 a label was sent to me for the return of these items and I wrote specific instructions that I wanted a refund and not a credit! I spent nearly $200.00 with this company and kept clothing I would normally have returned by now. The least they can do is refund me for these 2 jackets. Several Emails were sent 12/6, 12/8, 12/17, 12/19, 12/22, 12/23, 12/24, and again yesterday 12/29. A gift card was emailed on 12/24 and I am not happy! I requested a refund numerous times. I do not want to reorder from this company. Please help me resolve issue; I thank you kindly.

A. Reichert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order on 9/17 totaling $227.93 I sent an email to customer service requesting a refund because I ordered the wrong size (ordered 8 should have been 9). they respond to me immediately asking if I would prefer an exchange to a size 9 instead since it has not been shipped, I immediately responded and said yes. As of today, a couple days shy of a month later, I have received no response and no product from the several items I ordered nor have I received a response from my email inquiries for status updates from the company.My money should be refunded to me, I am not interested in waiting over a month for a product and poor communication at best from a company that I choose to support and spend my money on

M. Feil
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a snow white costume for my daughter's 5th birthday (in November) back in mid-august and was originally sent a dress that was dirty/stained and missing pieces. I was told that I could return the dress for a refund and then I would have to repurchase the dress. It took a few weeks to get my refund, so I ordered a new dress before they issued my refund fearing the dress would not arrive in time for her birthday. That was over a month ago. I emailed to get a status update as my email confirmation stated that the estimated ship date for the dress was 9/30. Earlier this week, I checked the status and it stated that the dress was not shipped/ still in pre-order status, and still stated it would ship 9/30. I reached out to get a status update and Mia *** responded by asking me to confirm my order number (and they provided me with a number). I emailed back stating that was not my order number and provided the correct one again. I have not heard back and have not been able to get ahold of them. The dress is now sold out on their website, they have my money and I am left without a dress.

A. Boyle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On October 6, 2022 I purchased 2 pairs of boots for great-grandchildren. I waited for a tracking number which still hasnt arrived. In emailing them requesting information, they do not respond. It states that the item will deliver within *** days. I should have received a tracking number by now. As I still have no items, I reached out again asking to cancel the items as they would not arrive in time. It had not shipped yet. I received a response saying it had forwarded for shipping and I would be receiving a tracking number. That also did not happen. Then, I sent another email requesting a cancellation and that I would be filing a complaint and would be filing a dispute with my cc company. The response I just got is not truthful, in one email it states its been forwarded for shipment but now they are telling me they have to be made all over again because of improper materials. Where are the ones that were forwarded for shipment? I just want my money refunded at this point. I do realize that shipping is often an issue but being lied to about it is deceptive and fraudulent. Thank You

M. Gutkowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased two separate times from this company understanding that things ship at different times from different places.Ordered a Halloween costume for my daughter that was advertised guaranteed by Halloween.Im yet ti get a shipping confirmation so I emailed several times with my order number, email and name. I repeatedly got a copy/paste email back with no information. I dmed the company on their business profile and they answered that someone will email me about me order by the end of the day. Received the same exact emails again copy/paste. No information, not even a so sorry but it wont be there on time so I can order a backup.I should have listened to my gut about ordering from them thought a mom/kid business was something to support. Clearly, I was wrong.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mia Belle Girls Had multiple orders with this company and a total of 3 items from 3 different orders were not sent

Had multiple orders with this company and a total of 3 items from 3 different orders were not sent. They promised a refund and did not refund all. The attached is an email chain with Mia Belle Baby/Mia Belle Girls advising which orders contained which shoes I did not receive. There were a total of 3 shoes, totaling 104.97 minus shipping. The rep emailed me back offering a choice of store credit, replacement, or refund. Well at first they only offered replacement or store credit, but since it was not a fit issue or change of mind, I argued that I should receive a refund. They claimed in this email that the post office lost my shoes. So they agreed to refund the items. As I look back through the emails, they said they would refund the pink shoes. Well they admitted the post office lost all of the shoes. Regardless, the pink shoes were $44.99 plus shipping and this is not the amount they refunded. I chose refund and all they refunded was $25.49 which was not a price for any one of these items. First of all it took many weeks to even receive what shoes I did receive, but when I did, they did not come from Mia Belle Baby. They came from an Asian name and different address, sometimes just wrapped in saran wrap. This is not to even mention that each time I had shopped there, my credit cards were compromised (but that is not part of my complaint at this point). I have tried numerous times to contact Mia Belle Baby/Girls since this and they will not respond, a problem I now unfortunately see many others have had.

Mia Belle Girls has left an official reply on this complaint.

Mia Belle Girls This company, Mia Belle Girls/Baby or now RNA Group emailed me that the post office lost my package and they would refund me and now will not

This company, Mia Belle Girls/Baby or now RNA Group emailed me that the post office lost my package and they would refund me and now will not. Attached is the email chain where this company, whatever their name is now, promised a refund. So they advertise under Mia Bella Girl, Mia Bella Baby and are now RNA Group. In the email, Gladys states that the post office lost my package(s) and I could have an exchange or store credit. I asked for a refund since it was not a change of mind or fit issue and she said she had permission to do so. I laid out all the orders I had in the email and which shoes were missing (one pair was missing from each order). This was the first time I ever ordered shoes from them and after many weeks the other pairs started slowly arriving and had an Asian name on the package; not that of Mia Belle or RNA like the clothing. And some were even wrapped just in Saran wrap. I still did not complain, but when I saw all orders listed as fulfilled and had never received 3 of the shoes, I contacted them. They only refunded me $25.49 which none of the shoes cost. They state in one email we will refund the pink shoes. Well the pink shoes were $44.99 plus shipping of $5.99. The geometric loafers were $29.99 each and I am missing a beige pair and a red/beige pair. All of this is documented in the attached emails. Even after my first email they said the post office lost them and how would I like to be reimbursed. Now suddenly they only think it is one pair and refunded the incorrect amount for that pair.

Mia Belle Girls Customer Reviews Overview

Mia Belle Girls is an online fashion boutique specializing in clothing and accessories for girls. Based on our analysis of customer reviews, the company has received generally positive feedback from its customers. Here are some of the points that stood out:

1. Extensive product range: Customers appreciate the wide selection of products available on the website, ranging from dresses and swimwear to headbands and jewelry.

2. High-quality products: Many customers have commented on the high-quality of the clothing and accessories sold by Mia Belle Girls, often remarking on the durability and attention to detail of the items.

3. Responsive customer service: When customers have had issues or concerns, they report that the customer service team has been quick to respond and helpful in resolving their problems.

4. Fast shipping: Customers are generally satisfied with the speed at which their orders are processed and shipped, with many noting that they received their orders more quickly than expected.

5. Affordable prices: Mia Belle Girls offers a variety of products at affordable prices, making it easier for parents to dress their girls in stylish and trendy outfits without breaking the bank.

Overall, Mia Belle Girls appears to be a reliable and quality online retailer for girls' clothing and accessories. With a wide range of products, responsive customer service, and affordable prices, the company has garnered positive feedback from its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mia Belle Girls contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mia Belle Girls?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mia Belle Girls Customer Service. Initial Mia Belle Girls complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mia Belle Girls above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mia Belle Girls. Discuss the issues you have had with Mia Belle Girls and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.