Menu
Albee Baby Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Albee Baby
reviews & complaints

www.albeebaby.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 14 Reviews

Albee Baby Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Albee Baby at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Albee Baby has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Albee Baby. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Albee Baby reviews & complaints

D
10:11 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Be Cautious: My Experience with Albee Baby's Car Seat Purchase and Review System

I bought a car seat from albeebaby.com and it was a bit of a letdown. The seat was already 3 years old, which was not mentioned on the website. It's important to be careful when shopping here because their prices are lower for a reason - they sell older products.

I also tried to leave a negative review on their website, but it never got posted. It seems like they only allow positive reviews to be published, so it's hard to trust the reviews on their site.

Overall, I would say to be cautious when shopping at Albee Baby. While they may have good deals, you never know what you're going to get. It's important to do your research and read reviews from other sources before making a purchase.

A
9:33 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Fast Shipping and Great Prices: My Review of Albee Baby and the Britax Boulevard Car Seat

I recently got myself a Britax Boulevard car seat from Albee Baby after waiting for a whole month for one from hipmonkey.com. It was such a hassle, but thankfully, I got reimbursed and was able to order from Albee Baby. I placed my order on Monday night, July 12th, and to my surprise, I received it today, Friday, July 16th, with free shipping! I was so thrilled with the speedy delivery and the fact that I didn't have to pay extra for shipping.

Albee Baby has some really great prices on their products, and their shipping is top-notch. I was really impressed with how fast my order arrived, and I didn't have to worry about any additional fees. The Britax Boulevard car seat is also a great product. It's sturdy, comfortable, and easy to install. I feel confident that my child is safe and secure in this car seat.

Overall, I had a great experience with Albee Baby. Their prices are unbeatable, and their shipping is lightning-fast. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for baby gear.

E
8:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Proceed with Caution: My Disappointing Experience with Albee Baby's Customer Service and Product Quality

I recently made a purchase from Albee Baby and unfortunately, I had a less than satisfactory experience. I ordered a car seat from their website and was disappointed to find out that the seat I received was manufactured two years prior. As we all know, car seats have an expiration date, which means that I will now have two years less use out of the seat than I had anticipated.

I reached out to their customer service team to express my concerns and to see if there was anything that could be done to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, I did not receive a reply from them. This lack of response left me feeling frustrated and disappointed in the level of customer service that Albee Baby provides.

Based on my experience, I would advise anyone who is considering purchasing a car seat or any other big-ticket item from Albee Baby to proceed with caution. While they may have a wide selection of products available, their customer service and attention to detail may not be up to par.

In conclusion, I would not recommend Albee Baby to anyone who is looking for a reliable and trustworthy retailer for their baby needs. It is important to do your research and choose a company that values their customers and provides high-quality products and services.

Is Albee Baby legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Albee Baby as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Albee Baby stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Albee Baby should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Albee Baby earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Albee Baby achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Albee Baby. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Albee Baby has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for albeebaby.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Albee Baby as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Albee Baby's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Albeebaby.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Albee Baby website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Albeebaby.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Albee Baby have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Albee Baby and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Albeebaby.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Disappointing Shipping Experience with Albee Baby: Restrictions and Lack of Response

I recently made a purchase on Albee Baby's website for a carseat. Unfortunately, I've been having some trouble with the shipping process. It seems that Albee Baby has some restrictions in place that are making it difficult for me to receive my order. I tried to pick up my package at a FedEx center, but they wouldn't let me because Albee Baby didn't allow it. I've also tried to contact Albee Baby for help, but they haven't responded to my inquiries.

To make matters worse, when I tried to have my package delivered to my business address, FedEx wouldn't allow it because Albee Baby had listed it as a residence. I was frustrated to learn that others on YELP have reported experiencing the same issue.

Overall, I'm disappointed with my experience with Albee Baby. I would caution others to be wary of this company and to consider taking their business elsewhere. It's important to be able to trust the companies we purchase from, and unfortunately, Albee Baby has not lived up to my expectations.

K

Albee Baby Excellent Customer Service and Accommodation from Albee Baby

I recently made a purchase from Albee Baby for my Granddaughter's Christmas present. I ordered a car seat, but soon realized that I had made a mistake and purchased the wrong one. I quickly contacted Albee Baby to see if I could make a change to my order. To my surprise, I found out that they had already shipped the car seat. However, the customer service representative was very helpful and understanding. They were willing to stop the order and have the car seat returned to them.

I was impressed with how quickly Albee Baby had processed my order, but I was even more impressed with their willingness to help me fix my mistake. I ordered the correct car seat through Albee Baby, and it arrived in a timely fashion. I was also pleased to receive credit for the first car seat that I had ordered in error.

Overall, I had a great experience with Albee Baby. Their customer service was excellent, and they were very accommodating when I made a mistake with my order. I would definitely recommend Albee Baby to anyone in need of baby gear. Their selection is great, and their prices are very reasonable. I will definitely be shopping with them again in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Frustrating Experience with Albee Baby's Reward Points System and Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Albee Baby that left me feeling frustrated. I had earned reward points from a previous purchase and was excited to use them towards my next order. However, when I went to checkout, I couldn't find the option to use my store credits.

After calling customer service, I was told that my account needed to be reset in order to use the credits. Unfortunately, even after the reset, I still couldn't use my store credits. When I called back to inquire about the issue, the representative I spoke with was incredibly rude and unhelpful. They simply told me to wait for an email without offering any real solutions.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience with Albee Baby. While I appreciate the reward points system, the lack of clear instructions and unhelpful customer service left me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied. I hope that in the future, Albee Baby can work to improve their customer service and make the process of using store credits more user-friendly.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Albee Baby: Scratched and Dented Stroller Received

I ordered a bugaboo stroller from Albee Baby and when it arrived, it was all scratched up and dented. I was pretty disappointed, so I reached out to their customer service team to see if they could help me out. It's been a pretty frustrating experience so far, to be honest. They only respond to me every couple of days, and they don't seem very apologetic about the whole thing. Instead, they're offering me a really low discount to keep the damaged stroller. I don't feel like they're valuing me as a customer, and I definitely don't feel like they're trying to make things right. To make matters worse, the supervisor I spoke to was super rude. Overall, I'm really disappointed with the customer service I've received from Albee Baby.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Negative Experience with Albee Baby: Inaccurate Shipping Dates and Terrible Customer Service

Albee Baby store is not the best place to shop for baby items. They have some issues with their shipping dates and they don't always honor them. I had to wait for 7 weeks for my carseat to arrive, which was a very long time. When I contacted them about it, they blamed me for knowing that the shipping would be delayed. This was not true, as the order page clearly stated that it would take 2-3 weeks. Their attitude was terrible and I was very disappointed with their customer service.

Another issue I had with Albee Baby was when I needed to return an item. I had purchased a smaller item to go with a bigger item that they never delivered. When I contacted them about returning the smaller item, they refused to handle the return shipping. This was ridiculous, as the smaller item was useless without the bigger item that they never sent. I was very frustrated with their lack of customer service and I would not recommend shopping at Albee Baby.

Overall, I had a very negative experience with Albee Baby. Their shipping dates were not accurate and their customer service was terrible. I would advise anyone looking for baby items to shop elsewhere.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Disappointing Experience with Albee Baby: Poor Condition and Unhelpful Customer Service

I recently purchased a stroller from Albee Baby and I have to say, I was disappointed with the condition it arrived in. The box was in a pretty bad state and I couldn't help but wonder if the product had been sitting in a warehouse for months before being shipped out to me. It was definitely not a good first impression.

To make matters worse, the stroller had two screeching noises that were really annoying and couldn't be fixed. I reached out to Albee Baby to see if they could help me out, but they didn't seem to care much about my concerns. Even though I had only just received the stroller the day before, they told me to contact the manufacturer and deal with them directly. This was really frustrating, especially since I had only had the stroller for a week and it was still within the 30-day return period.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend shopping at Albee Baby. If you're looking to buy baby products, I would suggest going somewhere else, like Amazon. At least with Amazon, you know that if you have any issues, they'll be resolved quickly and efficiently.

Albee Baby Albeebaby Review: Great Discounts on Baby Gear with Fast Shipping

Albeebaby is a great website to find discounted baby gear. I was in the market for a Maclaren stroller and was thrilled to find last year's version for $80 less than the new one. I also found a 20% coupon which made it even cheaper. At first, I was a bit skeptical since I had never heard of the website before, but after reading some good reviews, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because it turned out to be legit!

The shipping was super fast too. I also ordered a Babyjogger City Select (last year's model) and both times, my strollers were shipped within 1-2 days and arrived within about 3 days. The strollers were unused and looked amazing. They also worked amazingly well. I was so happy with my purchase.

The only downside is that if you need to return something, you have to pay for the shipping cost. So, it's important to do your research on whatever product you are purchasing to minimize your chances of returning it. Overall, I would highly recommend Albeebaby to anyone looking for discounted baby gear.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Terrible Return Policy and Customer Service at Albee Baby - Buyer Beware!

So, I bought this really expensive item from Albee Baby and it turned out to be not what I was looking for. I decided to return it, but boy was I in for a surprise. They don't pay for shipping, so I had to shell out $50 just to send it back to them. And guess what? I never got my refund! I've been trying to get in touch with them through phone and email, but they haven't responded even once. It's really frustrating and disappointing.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Albee Baby Disappointing Experience with Albee Baby: Outdated Car Seat and Poor Customer Service

I recently purchased a car seat from Albee Baby and was disappointed to find that the date of manufacture was over two years old. As we all know, car seats have a limited lifespan of 6-7 years, so this was concerning to me. When I reached out to customer service, the only option they gave me was to return the car seat at my own expense. This was frustrating and inconvenient, to say the least.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Albee Baby based on my experience. It's important to receive products that are up-to-date and safe for our children, and I don't feel like this was a priority for them. I hope they can improve their quality control and customer service in the future.

K

Albee Baby Terrible Website with Poor Customer Service and Payment Issues

This website is the worst I've ever seen! When I tried to check out, I had three payment options, which was great. However, just five minutes later, I received an email saying that my order had been canceled not once, but twice! I think PayPal is terrible, but it seems like it's the only way to check out, even though there are two other options available. The customer service representatives were so rude and unhelpful! I will never shop here again!

7:40 am EDT

Albee Baby never again

This company doesn't stand by its items and what you will do is just waste money and time buying from them. Plus their staff behaves like crap, don't expect them to be friendly to you.
I bought some stuff from them and realized they didn't fit me, so I decided to return them. But it wasn't that easy. Their return policy doesn't seem to be focused on customers' rights, so I didn't return anything and didn't return my money as well. Never again I will shop there.

Albee Baby Customer Reviews Overview

Albee Baby is a popular online retailer that specializes in baby gear and accessories. The website has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have praised the company for its wide selection of products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.

Many customers have noted that Albee Baby offers a vast array of products from top brands, making it a one-stop-shop for all their baby needs. The website is easy to navigate, and customers can quickly find what they are looking for using the search bar or by browsing the various categories.

Customers have also praised Albee Baby for its competitive prices, with many noting that the website offers some of the best deals on baby gear and accessories. The company frequently runs sales and promotions, making it an affordable option for parents on a budget.

Another standout feature of Albee Baby is its exceptional customer service. Customers have reported that the company is responsive, helpful, and goes above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. The website also offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount, which is a significant perk for customers.

Overall, Albee Baby has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who have praised the company for its wide selection of products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. If you're in the market for baby gear and accessories, Albee Baby is definitely worth checking out.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Albee Baby contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Albee Baby?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Albee Baby Customer Service. Initial Albee Baby complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Albee Baby above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Albee Baby. Discuss the issues you have had with Albee Baby and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.