The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Babies R Us — Rude and uninformed sales people
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was a little surprised today by the rude behavior of a sales woman at the Schaumburg, IL Babies' R Us location when asked to print out a baby registry. She responded by ignoring me completely, and instead, instructed her coworker to deal with me as though I was somehow out of line by having the audacity to make such a request of her. Meanwhile, she sat under a huge sign that read BABY REGISTRY. With registry in hand, I set out to locate the items I wanted to purchase (mission nearly impossible at this particular location, as the store is unorganized and its sales people completely unfamiliar with the inventory) I spent most of the time being sent from one end of the store to the other just to find out from yet another sales person that the item was not in stock. This may not seem like a hassle to some, but it's quite an inconvenience when you are 7 1/2 months pregnant with your 17 month old in tow. I left the store empty handed vowing to never return again and from this day forward do all my baby shopping at Buy Buy Baby!
More Babies R Us Complaints & Reviews
- Babies R Us - Baby registry return policy
- Babies R Us - Survey
- Babies R Us - Return Policy Contradiction
- Babies R Us - Terrible service and inconvenience!
- Babies R Us - SURVEY TO WIN $500
- Babies R Us - Sent wrong item
- Babies R Us - Baby ProduCts
- Babies R Us - Customer Service-Cashier
- Babies R Us - Fraudulent return policy for gift registry
- Babies R Us - poor customer service