AZ Republic / The Arizona Republicthe paper tv guide

N

Why is the Paper TV guide in the Sunday edition so-o-o hit or miss???? That is why I love the Sunday AZ Republic!!! I like seeing the week at a time which I cannot get on from my cable TV company - can only view TV schedule for 24hrs ahead. Please, please make the paper TV guide a regular insert in your AZ Republic Sunday edition!!! Love it!!!

So to get anyone to even read this I have to make it at least 350 words long???WHy?? I thought you all would appreciate someone being brief!

• Ph
    Philip Gates Nov 30, 2020

Ever since daylight savings time kicked in this fall, the t.v. guide schedule for Trinity Broadcasting Network has been inaccurate. For example, Dr. Robert Jeffress service was not broadcast at 7:00 a.m. as listed.

• Je
    Jerry Plumb Aug 16, 2020

No TV Guide insert in this weeks Sunday paper, Aug 15 thru 22, 2020. Went back to Circle K where I purchased. Got another paper. No TV guide in that one either. Can I get this directly sent to my residence without subscribing to paper?