awok.commost unprofessional e-commerce company in dubai

S

For the first time on 8th of may 2016 I used awok.com and placed an order #[protected] with 6 items.

On 11th, I received only 5 items. Out of these 5 items 2 items were damaged and 1 item was wrong color.
And 1 item I did not receive.

I informed about the 2 damaged items and they were collected from me on 15th of may.

I received the pending 6th item through order #[protected] on 14th of may which was wrong item.
I informed about the wrong delivery and it was also collected on 17th may.

21st may I received the replacement of damaged items and to my surprise they were even in worst condition than the first time. The strap of the watch was peeled off and its bits and pieces were all over inside the plastic cover. The other watch had edges chipped.

I could not understand why awok team does not check the item before releasing for courier. If they had seen the items surely they would not have dispatched.

After 2 weeks of ordeal I was frustrated and no more needed replacement but demanded my money back.

I also wanted to know the status of my pending item which I was still waiting for. After several calls and follow-ups I was informed that the pending item is out of stock. Finally about 20 days ago, I demanded a refund for three items plus compensation for wasting my time/effort.
After repeated calls finally they sent me the refund form and informed that in four working days I will get my refund.
Today it has been 18 days since I sent them refund form and till date no refund.
Every time you call awok, the attendant does not have any clue about the case and you have to tell the whole ordeal again. They do not have any customer service manager as they do not believe in customer service.
I request numerous time to get a call from customer service manager but at the most I get call from supervisors who again keep promising but do not deliver.

Today it has been 46 days, since I made my order, neither I have my products nor the refund.

I can provide each and every proof of all what I mentioned above.

Therefore awok.com is the most unprofessional and unreliable company I ever encountered.