Awok.comcanceling my order without my knowledge about it

One of the delivery men called and asked me about my order, I told him that I'm not available that day please come tomorrow I will be at that address. I tried calling him back three times to reassure with him and he wasn't picking up, today I received that my order was canceled. Due to my past experience with online shopping, postponing my day for delivery was definitely a no problem, but I've never knew they would cancel my order without my knowledge about it.

canceling my order without my knowledge about it

• Na
    Nakibirige Kulthumu Nakibirige Dec 18, 2018

Why my order was cancelled l want to know the reason why it was cancelled am wating but I just find mesg that it was cancelled