Award Notification Commission / Aka Next Gensaid I was a winner and asked for $11.89 for a applied fee

C

I received an official mail delivery form w098 saying I had won $2, 000, 000.00 and I could get it in 30 payments of $66, 667.00 or in one lump sum of $1, 250, 000.00. Then the form said I had to send an applied fee of $11.89 in order to secure the money. Stupid me sent the check for $11.89 and I have not heard a word. I got to thinking about it shortly after I sent it and got a bad gut feeling it was fraud. I started checking on line under award notification commission/aka next gen and found 70 complaints of fraud just like this one. I want these people stopped and I want my $11.89 back and I want to know if I have groundsto sue these people for fraud. I have done lots of paper work on this and have the forms. Sent to me. I"m mad at myself, but these documents look very much official. It has for the address the following:. Office of the president, award notification commission, official records and contact - financial matters, processing & judging plaza, po box 2905, kansas city, ks 66110 and then under that it says united states of america. Mr. James mallory signed the form. It all looked and sounded so official. What a dope I am. I hope you can get these bozos and put them in jail. I don't want to see anyone else scammed.

• Is
    islandforce Jul 15, 2017

This "fraud" group sending this BS must be retarded. Nice try ANS...If someone had won that much money, why even ask for a processing fee that could easily be deducted from the winnings!...$2, 000, 000 - $11.89? Are you kidding me?...They could take $2000 out of $2mil for processing fee and i would be happy with the remaining $1, 998, 000...Come on people!!

anbelle Jun 14, 2017

I just got my scam letter a few days ago. Thank God I researched before I sent out my 11.89. $11.89 is not much but when you add all the $11.89 they collect from every letter they send out. They actually become the winner of a big jackpot. In the letter it says enclose ( Cash, Check or Money order ) hmmmmm CASH... that kind of made my eyes open... Who sends cash?????
    well guys stay safe from scammers and hope money comes to us in a BLESS way...
    A. Castro

Sara Carmella Strickland Apr 04, 2017

well there still doing it today I got one also saying send 1189 an I had won really they need to stop this.

• Av
    avonlady50 Mar 28, 2017

I got one too that is the same thing saying I won but they want 12.99 lol glade I look it up and I'm not the only one .

• Di
    dina03 Jan 28, 2017

Ive been scammed also.Thinking i won 2 million$ .. This is not right People like me as others waiting on news or the PCH PATROL to knock on my door..Please! But in the back of my mind i was thinking maybe this time...No, dont be a fool and never send money.If you are a 2 million$ winner... congradulation! keep watching your mail flow in for the unexpected check they promised you. D.L.M.O.

• Mi
    michael bowyer Sep 27, 2016

My father just received the letter and had me look at it since i can detect a scam a mile off. What most people don't know is lottery law states that they can not ask for a processing fee or any moneys where to.

• Ra
    Raymackk Raymackk Jun 28, 2016

They got me to...But thanks to you people i got my money order back before the store sent it out ...Thank god again...Amen

• Te
    Terry Freeman Jun 03, 2016

I kind of knew it was a scam, when they had the option to send cash, lol, but thanks for all of your warning, I'll make sure my kids know about this, and shame on publishers clearing house for place my address out there, cause this is the only thing I've applied for was that...

• Tr
    Troy Miller Nov 16, 2015

I was also scammed for 11.89. Got another letter from ANC. Same format and offer, winning 2, 000, 000. Now they want 13.89 for Premium Offer Fee. Seems to me that the Attorney General could get money paid back and stop these thieves from the Ripoff Artist that they are.

sabu2 Nov 12, 2014

I just rcvd same award notice
    x's 2 / Same address etc and here it is Nov 2014 so obviously they haven't been stopped>

• Po
    Porsche22 Dec 30, 2013

Those mother ###ers...if I hadn't Googled this I'd be scammed too..

• Ri
    Riveira Sep 30, 2013

I got one today and sure my hopes went up, but after a few minutes I realice the offer is just an offer and I have won nothing. and I did a search and found this page proving my suspicious about this company.

mahaginy Jul 16, 2013

i got the same letter in the mail about a month back, i immediately knew it was a scam they were asking for money when they were giving me money, i was just gonna be like, well here then, you take it out the 3 million you was giving me. Man BS is what it is.

• Ro
    robert cuba Jun 26, 2013

my name is Robert cuba, on june, 25, 2013 I recieved a judging sheet form letter from the award notification commission, it states that i have won $3, 000, 000.00 and says that "i have to return a fee of $12.99 to secure the premium offer purchase for delivery" but thanks to this website that gave me an alert to not get scammed of this type of fraud. but i seriously think the government authority should find this person, sue them and make them pay to each person who they sent this kind of fraud letter, at least $1, 000, 000.00
    -who knows how many people lost their lives, from previous heart diseases that received this letter and got emotionally affected.
    people like this deserve to be behind bars, once again thank this site for giving me a warning.

Comments

• He
    hendrickslouis Jun 10, 2013

I found a letter as such but I need to sent R199.00 to claim my amount of nearly 30 000 000.00 dollars .
    I did not sent any money for I am not sure if this is real or not.
    What shuld I do...please some help me out here???

• Th
    theresa clymer May 01, 2013

I too am a member of the winners club, thank each of you for posting your complaints. In these two pages of postings this scam has earned itself $368.00 if everyone of the 32 people had sent in the $11.89, not to mention the access to account numbers etc. These folks need to be stopped and charged with fraud. Someone help. Where are the scam police?

• Dr
    Dr J T McCrary Mar 27, 2013

I just received and read this scam, It's never a real award if it ask you for money up front, REMEMBER IT DOESN'T COST YOU ANYTHING TO WIN""""""" PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND, IF IT COST YOU, THEN IT'S NOT WINNING IT'S CHARGING!
    This is definitely a low down dirty scam

• Di
    diet Mar 11, 2013

Still going strong. I received one today for 3, 000, 000.00. Remembered PCH sweepstakes stating they will NEVER ask for money to receive winnings. So, 86ed the snail mail.

• Kr
    Kristen pie Mar 04, 2013

I just received a letter saying I could win 3 million thank God I looked them up before sending money

• Mi
    Mickie S Feb 27, 2013

I just received a letter from the same place/address for $3, 000, 000. When I saw the request for $11.89, I figured I should just check online to see if anyone had reported a scam. Thanks to you all, I will not be sending them money but may send them a big F*** U back in their return envelope. I do think it's absolutely awful that these people have no issue trying to scam hard-working people out of their money and find it hard to believe that they can't be stopped. It seems like the authorities in Kansas City could stake out the post office to arrest whomever is picking up the mail for Box 2905. Thank you all for sharing.

NO1WINGSFAN Feb 27, 2013

For all those who sent checks WATCH YOUR ACCOUNTS!!! I opted NOT to send any $ at all! I have two children, a husband who works 7 days a week, and I have medical problems (so I can not), we can not afford $5 let alone $15!!! I'm truly sorry to those who sent in the $!!! It's completely unfair to screw with hard working Americans just trying to get by!!! INFURIATING!!!

• Ol
    oldmanmacka from OZ Jan 07, 2013

I knew it was a scam, so I wrote a complete bogas/false credit card number etc and mailed it off. Now its over six months & heard no more, seems it works & they finally get the message that I'am not interested as are most of us.

• Ms
    MS.SOLOMON Jan 03, 2013

I ALSO RECIEVED THE SAME LETTER TODAY AND I AM GLAD I GOOGLE THIS UP AND HOORAY FOR GOOGLE. IT SAVED ME THE HEARTACHE AND TROUBLE.TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WAS SCAM BY THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU WITH PRAYERS.BUT WHENEVER YOU GET SOMETHING THATS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, , , , GOOGLE IT.SO THANKS GOOLGLE PAGE KEEP UP YHE GOOD WORK.
    MS.SOLOMON ( OF PLAINS, GA)

• Bi
    Bien Nov 08, 2012

Hi, I really thought I'm just the only one that got victim in this kind of sweepstakes for the two million dollars. Oh my gushed!!! Too many!!! I looked it in my computer. All the documents that they sent to my home really looks so official. I was very excited the amount of $ 2, 000, 000.00 dollars but I have to send the $ 11.89 plus $3.00 for "Rush Processing" . So, I sent the form back to them with my check to the Award Notification Commission for the rush processing fee. And then the next day another forms arrived that requires to pay $ 30.00 plus $ 3.00 for "Rush processing" and says "Don't Delay in Response time so sensitive 7 days only! As soon as the forms and the required fee arrive it will be processed right away. That's what in the form says. I'm so stupid!!! I should check it first to my computer before I make payments in it and sending forms back to them. So the way, I don't send any money in anywhere!!! But it too late now, I already spent a lot money for it . But you know what? " The Evil Means" will not justify the end. I think this is what it says "Money Talks ### Walks" isn't it??? Well, I stopped it and no more...

• Be
    Beachgrl6474 Nov 08, 2012

I received the same letter today!!!

• Am
    Amanda E Oct 31, 2012

I just sent a money order to this place today! I was the winner of two million dollars...I sent three extra dollars for fast processing, I feel like an idiot. I'm disabled and my income is under 1, 000 a month & I have two kids. I'm thinking that a class action law suite should be made! Is anyone interested?
    Amanda

• Ca
    casey cadden Oct 26, 2012

I to have been scammed! I knew it was too good to be true! I have time to cancel my check, but I feel like an idiot! How is it possible they can do something like this, couldn't the U.S. postal service stop this? casey cadden

• Xx
    xxL7DOODOOL7xx Sep 29, 2012

If determined as WINNER prize will be payable as: key word determined:you haven't won yet. IMPORTANT:An applied fee of $11.89 must be enclosed as REQUIRED by AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION if electing to secure the PREMIUM OFFER purchase for delivery. Key words: if electing secure OFFER: Also no purchase necessary. Purchase will not increase chance of winning. So enter the sweepstakes just don't by nothing.also if you have to pay money then you didn't win a prize?

• Ap
    aprilhaviand Sep 24, 2012

i got one today and it said the same thing but i only sent the paper back u cant get blood from a turnup

• Ap
    aprilhaviand Sep 24, 2012

i got one to today n said the same but i never sent them n e money just the paper

• Jz
    [email protected] Aug 27, 2012

Im going to send fake MONOPOLY money so the entree fee is just as fake as the sweepstakes

• Jz
    [email protected] Aug 27, 2012

Im sure glad I googled this before I made it to the store to get my money order. I am sorry to hear everyones tragic stories. I hope they get stopped soon. If we all sent them the envelope with a BIG "F**K YOU" in it, I bet we get to the bottom of this or atleast some response.

Sandra Bloss Aug 16, 2012

I to received the same letter as all of you did. I am disable, I have 3 children I am on ssd maybe getting a total of 2, 000 a mth and food stamps, when my letter came in, I just got home from the hospital visiting my mother who has cancer, I got my mail and had a letter saying they cut me off my food stamps, then I was so happy when i open up the letter telling me i was the winner of 2 million dollars and all i needed to do is send in 11.89 so like a dummy i jump in my and dropped of the 11.89 . I got home and got on google and look up anc and my life once again came falling down. How this could really send someone who is already in such a bad place, right over the edge. there should be jail time for people who can steal money by lying.. whats the difference from breaking into someones house and taking things, and mailing people letters to their homes saying all the lies, to get you to send money under false pretense????? mothershopes

• Mo
    momsdaughter Jul 06, 2012

my 86 yr old mom fell for this scam also. She sent 20 to one person then another 30 to another person, well 4 times she sent money. This place was one of them. When she told me of how she was going to spend it and how she was going to divide it between 6 children, and all the good she was going to do with it, it made me sick. I ask to see the paper work and immediately took it home to check it out, She has no computer. Everyone of them was fraud. The worse part was she had sent checks from her acc so now they have her account routing number and access to her account. We immediately went to the bank and closed the account, and will be going to the police today to report it. They have to print a statement in the local paper to warn people of the current scam in our area. Then we are going to the Postal Service to find out what can be done and how it is allowed to go through our US Postal system. She has learned her lesson. I reminded her if these people have monies to give away there are places like St Judes Children Hosp. etc that they can give to and get a tax break. People dont just give money away. They would have to pay a gift tax on it and their not going to do that. IF ITS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS. momsdaughter

• Ms
    MS PORCHER May 03, 2012

the same thing has happen to me... except i sent in 14.98 an extra 3.00 dollars for rush delivery!!! i hope these ppl can be stopped and stopped ASAP!!!

• Sy
    Symone X Mar 31, 2012

I am so glad for the internet because I knew to be suspicious when I saw that one has to send 11.89 which is not a lot of money and one would be tempted to send the money but I am so glad that I researched this and my suspicion was confirmed.Rule of thumb: One should not have to pay money to win money especially when it's worded as if the money is yours but there is also a notice just below the "official signature" that says "No pruchase necessary to win" which is a major warning.

• Tr
    tranylady Mar 12, 2012

I just received a notice today similar to yours " for $2, 000, 000". ... I thought ya sure. When I got to the bottom it asked for money $11.89. That tipped me off, it's a scam. No real contest ask for money, even Publisher's Clearinghouse says no purchase necessary. If it ask for money don't do it.
    Mother

joeverville Mar 04, 2012

i got a letter too and i was checking when the money pose to be sent but i am lucky i check this web out now i am not sending the money i been scam way tomany time's

• Ho
    Holly Fountain'crunk Aug 21, 2017

@joeverville Just did the same lol it's FAKE

• Tw
    Two true Feb 29, 2012

Wow, thanks to people like all of you no one else will be scammed. This proves the saying, "One person can make a difference, " true. You are brave for just sharing your experience. Many people wouldn't have and that makes you special. May good things happen to/for you. Nothing good will come to those scam artists. In fact they are digging themselves a very deep dark financial hole and will fall prey to the same type but much better scam. For Carma is real and what you give out comes back seven times. Again, thank you for not being a victim but a victor.

• Sh
    shera waj Feb 29, 2012

I am very truly surprised to see this negative true comments about ANC. I too received a letter stating the exact same thing and that I should pay a dispatch fee of $11.89. Shame on them! And I hope they are caught before they mess up other innocent people like us who would be so desperate and not see the need to research if this company is a fake or not. I had a wierd feeling about it too because as I recall I did not enter in any draw or sweepstake to deserve this kind of false surprise. If only it was true. And for the person who stated that it is a government scam, I dont believe so because anyone can use the government's identity to fool us so that we can easily believe. So, my point being, no I dont think the government is behind it leroyg. Thank you all for the eye opener. Jaynemik