Avinol PMunauthorized credit card charges

S

The charge for this product was taken out of my checking account today 6/21/2017.I did not have a chance to try this product yet, due to being sick for the last few weeks. So why would I want more???? This money that you took is already earmarked to pay another bill .The money must be returned by 6/24/2017, the money will be taken out of my account, so then I'll be charged $36.00 overdraft fees!!! I think this is unfair that a company has the right to just take money out of my personal account!! So PLEASE return my money by 6/24/17. Thank You Suzanne M. Long

• Fa
    FatBrat Sep 26, 2019

I have had an unauthorized withdrawal of $84.90 from my checking account. I have NOT agreed to order any more of your product nor do I want anymore of it. PLEASE return the $84.90 to my checking account immediately. I will be calling you about this. Evidently you are doing a SCAM!

Thank you!

Paul D. Ogan
    MSg, USAF, (Ret)
    Vietnam Vet

• Ba
    Bat Man Aug 12, 2019

I had these [censored] charge my credit card for $79 which i did NOT authorize. I'll be calling them and DEMANDING a total refund. This is a SCAM pure and simple!!!

• Rh
    Rhonda Jamison Jun 18, 2019

On my 2nd unauthorized box of Avinol. I cannot find any return or customer service information on anything. I did not see anything about future auto shipments. I just see this charge "TRYSLEEPAID" "[protected] FL". Total scam.

Comments

• Pa
    Patti Mason Apr 10, 2019

Same here - and same for my Mom. I did not authorize future payments but they did anyway. It is difficult to get canceled. What a scam.

mark333 Jun 23, 2018

i RECEIVED AN UNWANTED BOX OF 30 PILLS FOR 84.00 THIS IS FOR SURE A SCAM i CONTACTED MY CREDIT Card company and disputed the charge and i called ther number to have some woman take the inmformation

• Na
    nancy dirocco May 03, 2018

I ordered a free trial advertised on TV for a sleep aid with a specified $4.95 postage as only cost. My American Express card was charged $79.95, I never received anything but the initial trial package.
    This can be bought on Amazon for $44.00 and Walgreens for less. I want my $79.95 credited to my Amex account and if they want the capsules back they should say so and I will return them UNUSED.