AutoZonestore safety

T

On 08/18/18 at the Anderson Rd location in Greenville SC me and my nephew entered the store and purchased some items. My nephew was outside of the store attempting to install a part on his car. When a vagrant approached and started begging for money. When I told him we didn't have any he still persisted to help. He entered the store and went behind the counter and retrieved a screwdriver for my nephew. When we told him again we didn't want his help and didn't have any money for him he became agitated and pulled out a knife and threatened me and my nephew. When I attempted to go inside the store and inform them of the situation. Cameron stated that the vagrant didn't work there and he refused to address the issue. Told me to call 911 as if the problem was mine and not Autozone's problem. Even though we were on Autozone property. I told Cameron that I seen the vagrant go behind the counter and Cameron became agitated. I then retrieved his name so I could report the incident to corporate.