AutoPartsWarehouse.com — Wrong parts on 4 out of 6 orders!
Autopartwarehouse.com is the parent site for nearly 100 hundred different auto parts sites on internet all have different looks and feels but tie in to the same company and ordering system. On 4 of the 6 times I have ordered i have gotten the wrong parts. All parts need an RMA to be returned. Getting an RMA is like pulling your own teeth out. You fill out a return form and they tell you to expect an rma in 2-3 business days. Except in ever circumstance you never ever get one. Then you are forced to keep calling, and emailing until they finally give it to you manually. In one case it took me 3 weeks before getting on and nearly 60 days before my card was credited. Additionally you will eat the return shipping and if you want the part swapped out they will charge you again for shipping for their mistake. It is by far one of the worst managed ordering, shipping, and return systems i have encountered.
More AutoPartsWarehouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund!
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com!
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Overcharge my bank account
- AutoPartsWareHouse- - Returns are impossible!
- Auto Parts Warehouse website - scam using WC Value Plus
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service