Autonationpurchase 2010 rx 350 lexus from autonation honda valencia dealership.

T Aug 17, 2018

I purchased a pre-own 2010 RX 350 Lexus from the AutoNation Honda Dealership in Valencia on Wed (08/08/18), with the window sticker miles on the car was @ 86, 869 & window sticker price was @ $14, 351, not including taxes, license & other buying fees. I paid full price via personal check, as recommend by the Finance Director Alex Gonzales. The reason on why I chose the dealership, was the AutoNation indicating the these vehicles are pre-inspected & the process of buying a car is hassle free. There were a couple of issues with the car, so it could not take it home on the same date of purchase. The AC was not working and in a report from the Key Lexus in Valencia, it said that the car had an electrical issue, so I asked that these two things be fixed. The sales rep (Tristen) told me that they would take the car to the AutoNaion Cerritos Dealership to be fixed. I also asked Mr, Gonzales if these two issues would be fixed & he said "Yes" & I would get copy of receipts of repairs. On Friday (08/10/18) I was informed by the sales rep that the car had an electrical issue & it could not be sold me. I contacted the sales manager Carols Cortez to have the general manager contact me. They said on Mon (08/13), he would contact me. On Monday I spoke to a Mr. John Kuechen, about the issue & he agreed-ed to assign to a seasoned manager & to get me a comparable vehicle, so I agreed. My check cleared on Sat (08/11/18). I was assigned to a Mr. Saher Mohamed to try to find a similar match to the car I had bough-ten. He came back with a car a year and low miles, but different color the color scheme (Black exterior & interior) that was my ideal color scheme in this model. I said no. Then he came back with a similar color scheme, but it had 6, 110 more miles & he said they would discount a $101 dollars for the $6K more in miles & I said no. I asked for a refund, which the sales manager Mr. Mohamed said he would request. The finance director Alex Gonzales contacted me yesterday (08/16/18) & requested a copy of clear check be emailed to him, which I did. He said a refund check would be cut yesterday & the refund amount would be sent by noon today (08/17/18). I did not receive the monies today, I emailed him & left a message on his office voicemail & no response from Mr. Gonzales. I also see the car I purchased on several websites being advertised for sale again & listed as a new listing. I believe this would be classified as Fraud. I have printed & saved images of the car being solicited for sale on this internet sites. HEPL!!!HELP!!! HELP!!!