The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Auto One Warranty — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In October 2008 I purchased an auto one warranty. Within 12 hours I called to cancel and was told I needed to do this by mail, which I did. I was then told I had to wait 10 to 12 weeks for a refund.
In Dec. 2008 I was given a date of Jan. 5, 2009 that I would receive my refund. I was then given a date of Feb. 10, 2009. I am given new dates each time I call but never given a refund. I'm told that they are backlogged for refunds, yet they seem to have enough time to input the next expected refund dates.
I've also been told that the refund department is having phone problems and I can leave a message. After stating that I've been calling for a month 'Christine' tells me she will print my info and put it on Justin's desk.
More Auto One Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto One Warranty - refund
- Auto One Warranty - Fraud and scammed...unprofessional customer service rep.
- Auto One Warranty - Fraud and cheating
- Auto One Warranty - Horrible Customer Service/Specialists
- Auto One Warranty - Failure to repair or refund money
- Auto One Warranty - Class Action Law Suit
- Auto One Warranty - Refund Promised, Never Received
- Auto One Warranty - non Refund of money paid
- Auto One Warranty - Long time to receive refund
- Auto One Warranty - Policy Coverage/Claim Process