Auto Module Source Logo

Auto Module Source

Having problems with Auto Module Source?

Auto Module Source reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 11, 2009. The latest review scammed me out of $300 was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint Stay away from these jerks was resolved on Nov 11, 2009. Auto Module Source has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Auto Module Source has resolved 1 complaints.

Auto Module Source Customer Service Contacts

4690 SW 83rd Terrace
Davie, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Auto Module Source Customer Service. Initial Auto Module Source complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Auto Module Source above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Auto Module Source. Discuss the issues you have had with Auto Module Source and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Auto Module Source Complaints & Reviews

Auto Module Sourcescammed me out of $300

needed a replacement computer for my truck as it was converted to stick from auto told them the run down gave the vin all the numbers they asked for they said no problem they had one on hand but had to buy the injector drive as well for $984 they sent it right out, didnt work all my lights came on no tach no temp and glow plug lights stayed on, sent it back another was sent (looked the like exact same one) and did the same thing the second time we sent it back no contact from them at all when we called them they said they would not be sending another one but would be sending a refund I thought no problem days went by nothing called again the said they sent it the day before but are only refunding me 684 and charging me 300 for a restocking fee...on 2 units that they said would work and didnt and are clearly not in working order I got a I left a message for my manager and have had no response for over a week. We have gotten the bank involved this place is a SCAM

Auto Module Source — Return refund

I purchased a PCM from Auto Module Source over a month ago. The item did not fix the problem in my car and I...

Auto Computer Systems — Stay away from these jerks

I sent in an ECU for remanufacturing ($299 plus overnight return shipping) and of course mine wa...