AuthorhouseNew York Times best seller list

T Sep 28, 2020

I sent them over $5.8k back in May under the belief that they would get me on the list. I gave them everything I had foolishly in hopes they knew better than I did about book publication. It has been months and they did not contact me, they did not keep me up to date or let me know how everything was coming along. I was pleased with the website and their reach as far as getting my book into stores and what not. But I paid an enormous sum of money for something they never gave. I have asked again and again and again for my money back and now none of them are responding to my e-mails whatsoever. Regardles of everything I have read and how they are treating me now, I still have faith in this company. But I need my money back. They did not fulfill their end of the deal, they had long enough to do it, and I don't appreciate them ignoring my messages. I want my money back, plain and simple. I will still happily remain published through them but this isn't fair. I even messaged Eugene Hopkins multiple times, he has never gotten back to me. I guess my issue isn't of any importance to him.