Aurelius Corporate Solutions - UP Noidacorporate training on it sector

O

I had conducted a corporate training for this company in aug 2017, while issuing the po they committed 7 days as payment team (Culprit one-1 ankur) and the training is completed on 26th aug 2017 with good feedback. Later I tried to reach to get the payment - no one has responded. So we reach the entire aurelius team management (Worst management - peer 3... No use - they are money oriented people)

Finally the entire boss of the culprit - durgesh he said 50% we will detected for the reaching management and break the ethics of po. But still they have not done the payment even today is 1st nov.

So please be aware of this company - we need to take this to indian govt. How much this people has done the fraud. For trainers itself they are cheating means not sure on bank loans and other area's how they done the fraud. Now my requirement is how to block this management team passport - not to go aboard and cheat the indian repetition and how to reach the up police commissioner to take necessary action against this fraud company. Please check their google review.

Please suggest.

• Sj
    Sj123 Jul 19, 2018

Aurelius is a fraud company. They are delaying my payment for delivering a corporate training since past 10 months. They keep telling to contact week after weeks. Kindly do not engage in any business with this company,

Thanks,

• Ns
    NSinha Jul 02, 2018

Just saw your post. You can contact me at [email protected] I will also join you in filing case against Aurelius.

• Ac
    Achu Maria 2510 Jun 24, 2018

I had the exact same experience. I did a training for Aurelius. After completion of training, no response from them. After 2 months of mail, Durgesh called me and said, they will give the amount deducting 30K saying I contacted Aurelius Delivery team which is against WO, and saying all [censored] reasons. And, I haven't received any money from them. I have filed a case against them and it is going on now.

If any of you have any similar experience, please contact me on [email protected] I am trying to collect maximum evidence against them.

Please help. Let us not allow them to fool more people like us.

Thanks,
    Please contact on [email protected]

• Da
    David Sawyer Apr 24, 2018

It was good work with aurelius, got good co-ordination and co-operation by their team

• Si
    singh_k Apr 24, 2018

Recently i have delivered Manual Testing for a international client of aurelius corporate solutions and the response from the team of aurelius was good and i am happy about the coordination of team aurelius...

• Su
    sudesh_1983 Apr 24, 2018

It was nice experience working with your company for second time also. I was amazed with behavior and constant in-touch/followup of Aurelius Team.

Anonymous1819 Mar 09, 2018

Aurelius is a Fraud company and does not pay remuneration to trainers. This is their business model and hence are able to generate a huge revenue without paying to contractual employees or trainers.
    As per the agreement between both the parties(Mr Mukesh from Aurelius and I), I should receive my remuneration within 15 days. I have completed the training on time with good ratings but they never pay they trainer.. It is very unfortunate that big corporate in IT are picking this dubious company as their training partners.

They keep on delaying the invoice processing and say that the procurement team is processing the invoice and once they have are fed up with you Mr Durgesh ( other posts also site similar incidents) will keep on threatening you.

Such a shameful and untrustworthy company to work with. Beware if they can do fraud to trainers, employee ( they don't get paid for their services in Aurelius as well), I wonder they can do fraud to Corporate as well. Never to trust Aurelius. They had made fortune by not paying their contractual employees and trainer. Such a shame