AT&T — landline repair
I am a senior and my land line has been out for four days now. Called and was given the date of June 10th for service call between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Whatever happened to the four hour window. Did not question that it was Sunday since it was an outside line problem, which seems to happen often. It is now 6:30 and as usual for service calls, no show. Called numerous times and of course, got the usual script, wait, press buttons, disconnects, etc. I would like to have service restored to my land line and credit on my statement for days without service.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service