The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ATG stores (Allied Trade Group) — Terrible company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought 2 sets of barstools. Three of the four arrived with defects. I wanted to return them. I thought it would be as simple as them sending me an RGA with prepaid shipping. I did receive an email saying I would be receiving call tags from either them or the manufacturer (Boraam Industries). I've never received any. After a few weeks which turned into over a month, of online chats and phone calls, I had my credit card company reverse the charge. From that point on, ATG Stores (Allied Trade Groups) stated they could no longer work with me until I had the credit card company again reverse the charges. I refused to do that since I didn't feel I owed anything for defective product. I am still waiting to return the barstools that I received the beginning of September. I wonder how long I must hold onto them.
I also filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau http://www.thebbb.org
More ATG stores (Allied Trade Group) Complaints & Reviews
- ATG Stores (Allied Trade Group) Home Furniture Showroom - Terrible issue resolution, damaged products, credit never issued
- Atgstores.com - This is the worst company I have ever done business with
- Allied Trade Group - Horrible service- non-delivery of product
- ATG Stores - HORRIBLE SERVICE
- ATG Stores - Not Honoring Stated Policy
- ATG Stores - NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY
- Allied Trade Group - Horrible Experience - Lack of Delivery Committment
- Atgstores.com - Buyer beware, don't buy from them
- ATG Stores - Avoid ATG Stores and their affliates!
- ATG Stores - No refund - can't find return order!