Asus.com — xg438q
This product cannot do 98hz with 10bit despite using displayport 1.4. None of this is mentioned, comparing it to your other product using display port 1.4 that came first, it works.
I was hoping this monitor can do that, and I am now in a situation of regret because of these areas not being disclosed. Even me returning and buying pg35vq is declined. I tried to resolve this after two days and return the product.
I don't know if I'm gonna get a refund or for you to allow an exchange but will seek consumer protection by mediation or arbitration. Should I loose, I will accept the fate of my purchase. The purchase was done in lazada.
Updated by Mike P. Sullivan, Oct 03, 2019
I dont know why these are not disclosed so consumers can get what they want out of their purchase decision or just to blur areas and runaway after the sale.
More Asus.com Complaints & Reviews
- Asus - bad service 
- Asus International - buyers beware 
- Asus India - Full replacement or full refund 
- Asus - product warranty service 
- Asus - hard drive failure on new laptop no recovery dvd
- Asus - motherboard caveat emptor 
- Asus U30jc - B1 - defective flat panel
- Asus Company - did not send rebate
- Asus - asus zenfone 2 ze551ml6j570ww/asus, asus_z00ad (silver 128gb)
- Asus Notebooks - terrible service and products