Asurionrepair

A Aug 13, 2018

Scheduled a repair for Friday 10 August between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. I explained that my son works until 3 p.m. and CANNOT take calls. I was assured that the techician would make him the last stop of the day. The technician called him prior to 3 p.m. and my son could not answer the phone. After 3 p.m. he called the technician back twice. The technician did not answer the phone or call back. I called Assurion and was told that they cannot tell the technician what order to make stops. Thats on YOU Assurion. Please educate your phone representatives. I rescheduled to have the phone dropped off at the local uBreakiFix store (aka store #1) at 12 noon, Sunday 12 August. Due to traffic (my son works at Universal Studios in Florida and must drive thru Walt Disney World traffic to get to work, my son was 20 minutes late getting to the store. They refused his phone, as they had 2 walk in's between the time they opened at 12 noon and 12:20 p.m. My son had a 9 a.m. hair cut and their was a uBreakiFix store (store #2) right beside the barber. He took the phone in and they said they needed a new Case #. I called Assurion and they said that store had no parts to fix his phone today. WHAT, they open at 10 a.m. and he's there at 10:10 a.m. I said he would take it back to the Store #1 and the gal informed me that they were also out of parts! WTF. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was intentionally put on hold for 20 minutes. I reviewed the situation and asked why there weren't parts available in Store #1, as I was given a 7-day window to use the Case # and drop off the phone. Guess what, the computer mysteriously updated and there was an opening at Store #2. I got a new case number and my son dropped off the phone. Heaven knows what's in store for him tomorrow when he picks it up!!

• Asurion's response · Aug 13, 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion’s commitment to improve process and procedures to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at 1-866-397-6496 to discuss your concerns.