Askcertegydeclined check

I will never shop in any store that uses askcertegy check verification. I called askcertegy about a declined check. They were very up front in indicating that I have no prior history for bad checks, and they had no reason for declining my check. They said it was a random decline to protect me and the companies they service. I talked to a supervisor and the supervisor's supervisor. Still no reason, just "we are sorry" and it was "a random decline to protect..." I will never shop in any store that uses askcertegy check verification.