Ask Me Help DeskManagement

Poor Management. I was there for Job Interview. Since I know more staff than the manager. He rejected me. He was afraid I would take his place. Also Ram has gathered some kids around himself so they would never take his place. Help Me Desk will eventually fall down and people will use it less and less. I waisted 3 hours of my life for the job interview. They took so many valuable information from me and they asked me to leave. Very Rude! I wish I know who owns the company so I could send my complain directly to them.