AsiaFxiforex trading

S

hello sir i am invested robatic trading 2000$ & i invested commission trading a/c 3500$.the robatic trading was got fully loss my totally my 2000$.commission trading a/c they told every month gave 23% but the are not give singel month.they told commission trade a/c was trad by commission trader by company.if in case any loss the company will give every month amount.
i have all transcation details and voice recorder and commission trading aggrement.
they told local transaction but dont trust.i made transaction axis bank a/c in trichy.

i am allready complaind but the asiafxi support team told put good review about the company the company will refund the fund.but they are not giveing the amount.
i have proof the company was scam.
any details about the complaind call me : [protected]

RESOLVED

To all who sees this, I have posted several complaints regarding AsiaFXI because I was not patient enough to get the solutions. The company has helped me out in every step of the way and provided responsible solutions at every turn. In my absence of patience I have taken drastic measures and am hereby apologizing to any harm that I have caused to AsiaFXI and its good name. I have received all my money that should come to me and the company has made an agreement to cover up any other amounts that should come to me. AsiaFXI is a very good company to work with and I am happily recommending anyone who would like to do business in FOREX trading to them. Please contact me on this number for further details : [protected]

• Updated by seenu24 · Aug 25, 2016

hello sir he doing robotic trade fully automatic it will bring you are balan zero.
    and the they doing commission trading in india its fully fake.after deposit he told full fund will freeze rbi .
    your account will closed by rbi.

for any enquiry contant about complaind :[protected]
    afeter rbi freeze he told giving bonus in trading a/c new on that what ever invesest amount on commission trading amount but he do condition to do certain volume of transaction.

jhe told local bank transefer but do not do this.

for any enquiry contant about complaind :[protected]

• Updated by seenu24 · Jan 12, 2017

The company was returning the my amount .The company was good .

• Updated by seenu24 · Jan 12, 2017

The company was returning the my fund.The was very good.they give local transfer.they sent me 4 month 500$ totally 2000$.And then now they sending 1500$ in single payment.my amount was returned.
    they no problem with this company.
    The asiafxi deal very good.

• Updated by seenu24 · Jan 13, 2017

I have filed bad reviews about Asia FXI. But people at Asiafxi.com were very helpful and efficient in sorting out my issues. They immediately responded when I explained that the money lost was from my account is not the fault of mine, they Refunded me my total amount of $3500 which was invested for Commission Trading. I acknowledge that the $2000 I lost was due to my errors in Manual Trading and I agree with that and take full responsibility to the $2000 I lost in Forex Trading which was done by me. I do not have any problem with Asia FXI hereafter as they responded quickly and gave me my money back. I thank them for their quick answers. Also I recommend the platform for anybody who would like to do online trading.

• Updated by seenu24 · Jan 13, 2017

Also I have had several conversations with their agents and they were helpful. I was wrong to panic and put bad reviews about their company in such a hurry. They have conducted a thorough interview and once verified that the fault is not mine and agreed to pay the money.

Asia FXI is a good company to work with. however I am not suitable for Online trading as my mind is not set to bear any losses I will not do any trades again as I do not understand trading and have already lost a considerable trading by my own doing (Manual Trading).

Finally I was able to receive my money from Asia FXI and I am happy that the company minimized my losses.

Thank you!

• Updated by seenu24 · Jan 16, 2017

Thank you!

• Updated by seenu24 · Mar 10, 2017

I am invested in asiafxi totaly amount 5500$. For robotic trading 2000$.The remaing amount put on commission trading.Asia fxi support team told the commission trading amount was traded by commission trader you will get 1000$ 23%per and 2000$ 30% per month.Even any loss the company will returned the amount they told.
    But they are told signed and send the aggrement.I am signed and returned the agrement but they are not returning my fund they are speaking deal with my every month they only able give 100$.

The company robotic tradeing was very worst.The told local bank transaction but dont deal with him.They are fullly scam.

I have all the bank transaction details and commission trading agrement and call recording.

Any body want any clarification about this complaind contact this mobile no :[protected]
    language :tamil, english
    i have stong evidences the company was scam

• Updated by seenu24 · Mar 10, 2017

any body come to team viwer or ammy admin i will verified clearly the asia fxi was SCAM

• Updated by seenu24 · Mar 10, 2017

The company was told to put this type of words and good reviews of asia fxi and they will told returnedthe fund but they are not returning my fund

• Updated by seenu24 · Mar 14, 2017

asifxi is fully scam dont trust this site.i invest this company 5500$ totally.first i invest 2000$ for robatic tradin but i got loos in 2 months.and they told invest in commission trading the company commission trader will trade if you a/c got loss our company will give fund back.he tols commission trading you will get monthly 23 % on your investment ut single they are not give profit.
    the told local transaction but dont trust them.
    i have all call recording & bank transaction and commission trading agremment the company given.

i have proof the company was fully scam
    Any enquery about this complaind call me : [protected]
    come to team viwer or ammy admin

• Updated by seenu24 · Mar 14, 2017

i am already put complaind this company but asiafxi support was call me to removed the complaind we refund the amount.
    but tey are not give.he also told signed the aggrement to return the aggrement.The aggerrement mensiont the amount was payed well.
    but they are not returned me the fund.

• Dh
    Dhayalan D Sep 01, 2016

i Agree about complaints Asia Fxi ..

Plz dont deposit any amount to ASIA FXi they ill tell us calling from Singapore thats all fake they calling from india...

Robotic Trading and commision trading that all fake they will cheat us dont deposite any amount plzz