AshraSpells.comreply

M

Sorry but i am not affiliated with any person named Ryan Pearson or any other company that may have also posted a complaint here on this website.In fact my name is Mike and i am a regular civilian who registered this complaint in conjunction with directions from authorities handling my case.
Please do not confuse me with another complainant whoever you are? I cannot speculate on my particular case however it has been ongoing for awhile in order to get enough complaints and documentation records so the court deems the case relevant to pursue and shutdown.
I am happy to announce we are getting very close and I had to file this complaint along with the other victims for documentation purposes for the court so they can shut these websites down in question. It is an ongoing battle to collect enough evidence but we feel confident that justice will prevail and make life more difficult these people.
In the very near future the investigation will be complete as the overwhelming and mounting relevant documents needed are in hand so this and other scam sites will be shut down permanently as it is a priority for so many people at this time.
The lawyers will have more information soon so i hope to post more helpful information once its in hand . At least we finally got the ball rolling and will see who these people are when they appear in court summons. I will try to update this and the other complaint websites daily until we have a verdict.

• El
    El_T Feb 02, 2012

You know I bought a spell from Ashra and it worked beautifully. I couldnt be any happier with her work. As far as someone claiming that shes a scam let me give you a little lesson. Scammers dont bother taking the time to answer stupid, false complaints, they dont take the time to repond to their clients nor do they recieve any awards for spellcasting. Perhaps whoever you are, if you really did purchase a spell from Ashra, its possible your unbelief has cancelled the effect of the spell or maybe you lied when you submitted your information or your motives were not pure. In any case spells will work faster in certain cases and with certain people more than others. This claim and complaint should be removed on account that the user has failed to even mention what the spell was. Mine was a love spell and Ahsra has been amazing. I really just want to take the time to say thank you Ashra and one good deed (your work) deserves another. Hope this helps to clear your name to any in doubt :) ElT

• Ca
    Callam Jan 05, 2018

@El_T So long did it take to work?

• Bu
    Burn in hell ASHRA!!! Jul 19, 2010

Hope to hear from you after this because I see nothing ellse works you will not answer my emails and you are completley ignorant to the fact that you took my money and gave nothing in return!
    Ashra, you are a bad person!
    I have had spell from you and it did not work!!!
    You are a scam and people should know! Stop avoiding contact with the people you riped off!
    I am waiting for my results for over 6 months!, where are the results ? I am asking and you have no answer to that, you should take that stuff of your site that says 98% success!...we both know that is a bunch of crap...
    Stop prtending you care and face it ...you are a bad person and I hope you will get what you deserve one day...!

• Bu
    Burn in hell ASHRA!!! Jul 19, 2010

Ashra, you are a bad person!
    I have had spells from you and none worked!!!
    you are a scam and people should know!
    I am waiting for my results for over 6 months!, where are the results ? I am asking and you have no answer to that, you should take that ### of your site that says 98% success!...we both know that is a bunch of crap...

• Ashra Jun 09, 2010

False Compliant. The person who made the complaint above is Ryan Pearson CEO (aka Maika or Mike) of a company called The Reputation Store.

Their sole purpose is to hurt a company's reputation to make money. About 10 minutes after this complaint was submitted, I received the following email from Ryan.

----

Hi,

We noticed that you have a very damaging Complaints Board listing located at:

AshraSpells.com — reply

We found it by Searching the Complaints Board sites and Google.

If you would like our company to suppress it deep into the Search Engines so people don't see it, let me know.

Our Company has a fast solution for you.

Please visit http://www.reputationstore.com

We find that 98% of all of these complaints are bogus in nature, but they still hurt the Companies involved.

Please feel free to call me anytime.

Best Regards
    Ryan
    [protected] x201
    www.reputationstore.com

*This email is an advertisement of services by The Reputation Store. If you wish to opt out of further communications, reply to this email and place Remove in the subject line.

-----

The bottom line is there is no investigation and this Ryan character cannot speculate or provide details on what happened because this is a general comment he posts for every company he tries to scam into repairing their reputation.

It's a bad business model to attempt to damage a company's reputation and then send them an email saying that you can fix it if we cough up money. LOL! What is the world coming to?

The Reputation Store is a complete scam! If you are a business owner, do not fail for their business tactics.