Ashley Furniture Industries — damaged furniture delivered...
With all respect I would like to bring it to your awareness that I had purchased 9 pieces of furniture from your company on 8 November 2018. I took a leave of absence from work for the 4 hour window that would be necessary for delivery on 26 November 2018. I have received my order but unfortunately of 9 items 4 of them were damaged. The king rail was for the sleigh bed was screwed in so tight that the wood split. The foot board was scratched across the front. The mirror to the dresser was scraped and chipped along the edge, the nightstand was also scratched and chipped on the corner. Lastly my freshly painted bedroom door and frame were bumped with furniture and in result left that chipped and scratched as well. This type of service is ridiculous and very unprofessional. I paid close to 4, 000 dollars for this set, not from a clearance center but showroom floor. I was suppose to except this this furniture and wait on a technician to come use touch up paint on brand new items. NO THANKS.. I was expecting a perfect delivery from Ashley but somehow it was not what I received. I am currently sleeping on the floor waiting additional days for my furniture to be delivered. Looking for your response and compensation for my lost time from work and inconvenience. Please see attached photos, Thanks.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner