ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company — car repair that falls within the guideline of warranty agreement
I purchased ASc warranty contract when i purchased a 2009 AuDi s5. IT was a 1700.00
2yr. service warranty that covered engine
& tranny & upon purchase there was nothing said or writtin as to a cost Limit that
w0uld be imposed on me in the event my car would need future repairs.
Recently my car broke down & i would laTer be informed by audi of Concord ca. that my car would need extensive expensive repairs.
So when audi of concord notified aSc pf this situation, aSc baiLed out & told them my plan only covers a 3000.00 Limit in repairs & the totaL cost parts & Labor wouLd be over 9000.00. How can a plan that cost me almost 2000.00 onLy be covered 3000.00. This is an insuLt & there was no explanation of this in the contract & why wouLd anyone pay 2000.00 for onLy a coverage of 3000.00. Thats only a thousand doLLar diffr. Whats the use of a warranty if there only going to pay 1/3 of the repair cost & not even that if u deduct the cost of the pLan itseLf. It would then be onLy about a tenth of the cost
I beLieve asC is being very deceptive in their practices & deaLings with customers & it seems that they are deliberately mishandling & manipuLating cLaims.
More ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - won't honor contract
- ASC - payment reversal
- ASC Warranty - won't cover drive shaft falling off.
- ASC (America's Serving Company) - Mortgage Loan
- ASC - fraud
- ASC Servicing Company - Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!