Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Medical Negligence and Deficiency Arizona Medical Board family medical walk in prescott

Arizona Medical Board  - family medical walk in prescott

D
Author of the complaint
4:13 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Family Medical Walk In Prescott has repeatedly refused to disclose the results of my blood test (sample takin at facility). Over 3 weeks had passed and several calls by myself to get results. FMW said that my results were "abnormal and concerning" and they required me to see the Nurse Practitioner, Alice Proia, before they would release the results.

I have been told, that it is illegal for a facility to withhold test results.
I ordered the blood draw, I paid for the blood draw. The results should not be withheld from me in order for FMI to have another office visit paid by me.
And then for them to use the scare tactic, saying that the results were concerning, is a disgusting ploy on their part.

Helpful? 0 0

More Arizona Medical Board complaints & reviews

Arizona Medical Board - lisa wynn (executive director)
Arizona Medical Board - incompetency and public danger
Arizona Medical Board - negligence
Arizona Medical Board - Denial of Medical Treatment
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Arizona Medical Board - integrity pain & WEllness
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments