Argosy Universityeducators and their non response times / ripoff college

M Aug 14, 2018

I attended Argosy University Online from Oct 2015- July 2018. During this timeframe, I managed to get to the end of my Associates in Business Administration. Upon entering the last class my advisor (throughout the entire course I struggled with NO help from the professor or my advisor). My assignments sat in the Dropbox for 2 weeks at a time before being graded. I complained to my Advisor to no avail. In the end they dropped my course and "kicked me out" stating that I had gone over the "allotted timeframe" as to whichI was supposed to finish the Degree. I was told I could Appeal my grade so I did. Sent in 2 letters of Appeal that would be "no good"."They wanted too know my personal business as to why I could not pass the class. I NEEDED HELP. No one at Argosy University would help me. I just want to get my Associates Degree so that I can do something good for my life and my son's .