ArdeneTerrible quality

A

So I bought this boots at Ardene store on Albert st in Regina/ SK they had the products with 70% discount/ final sale. And the policy is no returns or changes. But nobody never told me that the product would not last more than 5 days.

I went to the store and even showing the recipe and the shoes conditions, the sales person did not change it due to the policy. This shoes got damaged in the same week that I bought (so today were 7 days after the purchase)

I am very disappointed with this store even because this same boots are sold in the another #Ardene stores by the normal price. I refuse myself of buying something even with discount or cheaper that will not last...

I am not buying nothing anymore from #Ardene... and I will make sure that all my friends do not spend money on this store when final sale or discount because if they are unlucky like me they will have lost money and the product. I never saw that in my life. For while I consider Ardene the worst store that I ever went...

Thanks for the worst product ever!

Terrible quality