Ardene Holdingspolicy for refund and exchange

M Aug 07, 2018

I bought a dress at ardene store in dareen mall, dammam, saudi arabia. Since there was only one size for Large i buy it because I am hoping that there will be refund if it will not fit me well. The original price was 85sr and since it was on sale as the sales lady told me it was now 59 sr. I went to the fitting room and it was too short for me so i went back anf asked for refund since they say in the policy that 3 days fir refund and 7 days for exchange. The sales lady told me that they cannot refund the money since there is no supervisor. So i looked for another product and found a sandal worth 35sr to exchange. The counter said no it sould be worth the same. I looked again and I was able to reach 55 sr. This took my entire time in the store. I told them that it is stated in your receipt that you can refund within 3 days. I swear im never gonna buy ardene products. The sales lady are rude also. I can understand arabic well and critisize me why i buy that dress because im a olus size. I am bot endorsing ang product but must of my dresses are from H and M and whenever I want refund they always give me as longb as it falls within 3 days also with max, red tag and centerpoint. But with ardene the worst customer care and service.