ARCO AM/PMpump caliberation

I filled gas in my 1998 Toyota Camry LE which has a gas tank capacity of 15.4 gallons. I had enough gas in it and the "low gas warning" light had not yet come on. I estimate there was more than 1 gallon of gas in the tank. However, the pump recorded dispensing 15.418 gallons. This amount is in excess of the empty capacity of the gas tank!

I paid with a prepaid ARCO card and all the details printed on the receipt are listed below: Gas filled at pump No. 15.
Payment via prepaid card card No. [protected]-[protected]
Receipt: 142001
Cashier: 3 Liliana
Date 3/31/2011
Time: 19:39
The pumps are rigged. The car could not possibly take in 15.418 gallons while it still had nearly 2 gallons in the 15.4 gallon capacity tank.

You can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com I have the receipt with me.