Arab National Bankmoney transfer (telemony)

A Review updated:

I am having a complaint about Arab Bank Telemoney service, my cousin send an amount of INR 50000/- on 06-11-09 from your bank THUQBAH TMC branch (branch code 301), but till this date after 55 days, the amount is not credited in my account, the transaction receipt is attached herewith, I send a mail to the bank and they send me a replay on 15th December 2009 that my complaint is rejistered and the ref No is [protected] and the contact person is MR.Hatif Al Arabi. I am requesting you to consider my complaint and do the needful follow up to get me the justice.

money transfer (telemony)

• Updated by Vinay balthi · Dec 06, 2017

find the attached

• Updated by Papa_Ewe · Apr 01, 2018

• Ri
    Rico361 Aug 15, 2018

DATED 29 JUNE 2018, ATM ID:03832
    A/C NO. 0108009498900015

SAR 100.00 DEDUCTION, WHY?

• Ri
    Rickredds Aug 15, 2018

Theres a transaction that i did not do.on 411plays.com they charge me on 49.90 USdollars. Buit idid not do this transaction

Chandrasekhar K K Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir,

I have rcvd your Credit Card (4665 1519 0096 4262) and I was trying to activate
    the card through Telephone of Customer care but they are not responding properly.
    They used to receive my call but kept me on hold for half an hour and more.

Pls advise how to activate my card.

Regards
    Chandrasekhar K K

muhammad wasim Aug 20, 2018

Sir my anb ratibi card 25 days before coming but not work please active my card my iqma nomber 2279038281
    My nomber 0552145766 my email address is [email protected]

• Pa
    Papa_Ewe Aug 20, 2018

Deposit last 30/03/18 jammed up of money amount SAR 4500 not register on my account; located at 2nd industrial branch, Riyadh with an account number of : 0108066028160011. The complaint immediately raised by the customer service number 06602816; mobile number +966506371289

• Ad
    Adhil.nce Apr 17, 2019

@Papa_Ewe Did you resolve the issue

• Ta
    Taher khan Aug 28, 2018

I sent money in 17/07/18 from Jeddah to canada but still not transfer I am also in vocation please let me know what's the reason that still not transfer ?

• Sh
    shabanaa Aug 29, 2018

dr shabana here
    I have one car on lease
    from.last 3 weeks i am noticing daily 7 to 8 riyals increases in loan amount
    I went to ANB for this issue no one knows why it's like this !!! uptill now almost 100 riyals increased in amount
    can you helps me in this regards

jazakALLAH

• Vi
    Vinay balthi Sep 01, 2018

2 dec 2017 the last payment of my car loan 12660 sar has been deducted from account but asper lease dept section info still the loan not closed its almost 5 days which irritating their answers

• Wa
    Wahab Abi Sep 10, 2018

Dear anb bank.
    Car installment was deducted from my account on 28 sep 2017, and by mistake i paid again on 30 sep 2017 by sadad.
    I am requesting you to pay back the amount which i paid mistakenly second time by sadad.
    I shall be very thankful to you.

Thanks.
    Wahab

Muhammad Haroon Oct 14, 2018

Some one called me and said that he is from ANB and got all my info then i received message that all my balance has been transacted.
    No one is ready to help me.

He did internet transaction can anyone please confirm to me that bank can cancel it or not.
    Please help me what should I do.

It was 27000 Riyal

• Ab
    Abrar Ahmad Jutt 786 Oct 15, 2018

Please See attachment
    Dear Sir,
    My Atm is not activated and also my salary still with atm
    please activate my atm, if not possible please advise me on this problem

My ANB ATM No Is : 968203 01 1749 5706 832
    EXPIRES EN OF : 08/21
    MY NAME IS : ABRAR AHMAD
    MY IQAMA NO IS : 2455401881
    MY COMPANY ID IS : 156704

• Va
    vaccim Nov 12, 2018

even the customer number does not work, my time of call is 09:58 and guy just transferred me to other ext and never picked up my call

• Nu
    Nurse Wanderer Dec 11, 2018

Hello there,

I took a cash withdrawal through your ATM machine today using my savings account ATM but you said my account was temporarily out of service. So I did not get any money. Then I checked my account online, you deducted from my savings account.

Please return my money.

• Sh
    Shinjith Jan 06, 2019

Sir,

My ATM Card date was finished at 01/18.
    After the expiry date I was used the card and it was lost in ATM machine(ATM No:1316) in Februvary.How can I get a ATM card ?
    My A/C No: 01 08 06 74 32 48 00 16

• Be
    Bea Miranda Apr 02, 2019

Arab National Bank has the WORST customer service ever! The representatives are rude!

cherson Apr 02, 2019

my bank was withdrawn by anb bank last february 1, 2019. then its take me 7 weeks waiting for them to complete my papers after completing the bank told me that my car was already sale to other. 2286626797 my iQAMA NUMBER..CP # 0566213720

• Fa
    Faizal16 Apr 08, 2019

Dears . It's too horrible service in telemoney Dammam, khobar (thuqba) branch . There is only one customer service officer and more than 100 customers. Its really killing your customers in que system( by standing) morethan 3 hrs.
    As mine its very bad experience in Last 10 years in Saudi Arabia

• Wa
    Wasi Ahmad May 07, 2019

Dear Sir
    Remitted the money on 25th April and still not credited in my account.

My remitter ID is 4721964378.
    Iqama # 2189186055

transaction REF # 194391019476

• Ni
    Niyas cp May 11, 2019

Assalamu Alaikum

sir, i am work in sona jewellers in riyadh. my ANB salary card are missing. So pls help me to take a new card with new password. Sir, how can i contact you to this purpus, and what identity proofes you needed. pls contact me..

Niyas muhammed - +966 540778661

• As
    Ashik Khan May 18, 2019

Hi There,

I made a transaction on 7th May 2019 @ 19:41:31 for 100 SAR for STC (My Mobile Recharge). The balance got deducted from my account but the recharge didn't got succeeded to my mobile.

My Customer ID - 06018934

Kindly have a look at this transaction issue.

Thanks.
    Ashik Khan.

Mubarak managanvkar Jul 21, 2019

The bank is not responding my phone calls

• Aa
    Aachuvanvi Jul 23, 2019

Last Friday on 12/7 I purchase online ticket from eDreams and I was double charged for a single ticket. When I ask the company they told me they receive only one payment and asked me to contact the bank for further details. Kindly help me.

• Fe
    Ferdinand Moren Jul 24, 2019

July 7, 2019, 9:58 am your mada machine said it declined then swipe it again then i pay double 360sar then 360 sar in Nozul Al Rayan hotel near Panda at exit 14 contact number 0555526237

• Ta
    Tabassumtabish Aug 14, 2019

This transfer is for eid for my family india.they did not receive the money. Kindly for your help.its for eid.the status say approved on transfer paper.pls help.pls

• Ti
    Tiny Acorin Sep 02, 2019

I send money yesterday 8-27-19 to BDO philipphines but until now my benefeciary did not receive tje money. Please solve this problem as i need the solution for this problem. Thank you

Mobile banking
    Benefeciary: Ephraim Mariano
    Bank: Banco de Oro philippine

• Dh
    Dhon Bartolome Sep 03, 2019

Since yesterday im trying to open my online banking but failed, and i tried again today still the same issue. my internet is okey.
    my email is [email protected]

• Me
    MeissC Sep 07, 2019

Good afternoon,
    "Inconvenienced" by the fact that ANB requires us to go in to submit hard copy of proof of Iqama renewal in person when another bank is linked with Absher and does not require the same.
    Can going to the bank be waivered? Why is this not standardised?
    Regards,
    Corina

Muhammad Owais Abdul Qadeer Sep 15, 2019

Asalamoalikoom

Can you please issue renewed insurance documents for vehicle detail as below;

ID : 2337611012
    Name : Muhammad Owais
    Mobile : 0598676900
    Vehicle Number : 7296 خ م ب

• Im
    Imran Yaqoob Sep 15, 2019

I have submitted my all 3 cars papers to transfer of ownership but still it's not clear from Bank. Each time staff of bank said its pending in head office in Riyadh.
    Very non professional staff. My mobile number is 0501409690 and iqama number is 2202223075.

Mauricio Siasat Sep 16, 2019

Sir.
    Remitted money for my sss premium in Telemoney, Rabigh branch for the months of January to April but the remittance for March and April 2018 was not transferred or received yet.
    Attached are my money transfer receipts and my sss remittance records for your reference.
    Kindly rectify.
    Thanks

• Za
    Zaffaruddin Oct 13, 2019

I used ANB ATM TERM#1034, for cash withdrawal of Amount SR4000. Amount got credited from my account but money was not dispensed.

ATM card (Mada)

Joymaryc Oct 19, 2019

I cannot withdraw money from atm here in jeddah. Even using it to pay the card is declined. Even my colleagues. What is wrong? Please fix asap as we need money urgently. We all have our money in the account and we can't use the money we worked hard for. Please it is badly needed.

• Yo
    yousaf khan Oct 22, 2019

When I put my account number in mobile anb banking thy massage me account number strat from 0109 and my number start from 019 please solve my problem thank you

• Af
    Afak Beg Oct 27, 2019

Help me

• 16
    1687 expedia human resource Nov 09, 2019

Account Activated

• Qa
    Qaisar123 Dec 04, 2019

Dear sir i am a riyadh bank customer today i visit my nearst ANB ATM...in my acount 410 ryal. I did transection 400 ryal but ATM mashing hang ant after few mint dliverd my card but cash not dliverd i chek my balnc 400 ryal deduct in my acount while ATM not dliverd any cash..reciept attached

anwarzeb sherzada Jan 08, 2020

hi..sir i transfered 1000 SR from ERSAL mony transfer by using my ANB debit card on jan1, 2020, balance deducted from my acount but not sent.now i want to return my balance please help me.

• Ab
    Abdelwahab Toraia Feb 05, 2020

I had request to cancel credit card before activating 3 years ago but they didn't and charge me the annual fees although I sent lot of mails and raised lot of complaints through phone without any support or result.

Thanks,