Aqua FinancePaid off loan loan #x401876095

S Apr 01, 2020

On 2/21/2020 I sent a payment of $428.98 leaving a balance of $400.00. On 2/24/2020 (3 days later) I paid the remaining balance of $400.00. I received a statement showing I owe a balance of $11.22. How is this possible? My husband talked to someone that called telling us we were late. We have never been late and on 2/24/2020 I paid the loan off completely. The lady he spoke with said she would take care of it and send us a 0 balance statement. The call was around the end of February. I left a voice message on 3/30/2020 after receiving an email stating we still owe. Now we have both received phone calls telling us we owe. This is a matter of principle, it's not about $11.22! Please check into this matter and stop with the annoying phone calls from people that don't know what they are talking about.

Duane and Sherry Brunas