Apollo Hospital. Kolkatamedical services

I was to take admission today ie. 11/4/17 under Dr. Abheek Kar for taking out an implant. The doc advised me some blood tests. The pathology deptt informed me that I shall get the report after 2 pm tomorrow, but my operation time was 9 am tomorrow. What is the value of report which I will get after my operation. There is no pathologist to give the report at 9 am tomorrow. The management of this hospital is worst. None is there to take care of patients. Had it been an emergency case this would have done without getting pathology report. Why pathologists are not available round the clock? It means all emergency operations are done without seeing the report. ONLY BILL IS DONE. MONEY IS TAKEN FROM PATIENT PARTY. No report of blood is prepared before surgery. What is effect of a pathology report after the surgery? My patient UHID is :AGHL.[protected]. Pl see the blood report reaches before operation in my case and all cases also. Apollo Hospital Kolkata, does not provide proper service. I urge for an enquiry to see whether pathology reports reach deptt before operation. I realised it do not reach before operation in emergency cases.