Anthony Hair Boutiquecreative director not skilled

I went to this salon at Tampines One an hour ago, after reading the reviews online i decided to give it a try. I chose the creative director option because i am very particular with my hairstyle due to the nature of my work. I must say that the service is not bad, the staff are friendly and served with a smile. I instructed the creative director to cut my hair and to be neat. By the end of the cut, my hair was very messy and lacked style and shape. I also kindly asked him to cut shorter for me cause it was very messy, after everything there seem to be no difference. but that's still ok. The overall shape was disappointing, and there was a severe lack of style, like some army boy cut. I also told the creative director that i wanted my fringe to be straight and no parting, but after everything my fringe was not straight and it was really ugly with one side being longer than the other. The worst part is that when he trimmed my sideburns to be flat straight, i told him that i want it to have some shape and to be more pointy, but after 3-4 attempts, he just kept trimming it horizontally flat straight. it was dismal. I can expect this from a junior stylist but not from a creative director. I feel that a stylist must be able to listen to what the customer wants, and cater to his customer's needs. People patronize hair boutiques because they want to look good, not ugly. I was so disappointed that i just left quietly after paying. there was no point for me to make anymore comments to them at that time.