Anne Kleinladies watch

L Apr 01, 2018

I have an Anne Klein ladies 2 tone silver and gold watch that was purchased at The Hudson Bay in Toronto Canada. I have had the watch for two years. This week I noticed that a few of the numbers had come off and were floating around inside the watch. By the end of the week all but the number 2 have come off. I am extremely disappointed in this situation. I had a watch prior to this one that I wore for 25 years without any issues! I'm hoping that you can repair or replace my faulty watch. Please see attached image.

ladies watch

• Ge
    General Service Apr 01, 2018

Hi Linda.

Your watch can absolutely be serviced. However, by the look of the watch in the photo, it's definitely been "well worn." That could likely be, in part, the reason for the loose numbers.

Is the 9 still under the glass?

Please note, if this concern has already been addressed to your satisfaction, there is no need to respond.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices