Anne Kleindefective straps on purse

T

Last year in March 2016 I received your New Recruits Large Dome Satchel Handbag (black and cream) as a gift. I love the handbag and have had so many compliments on it each time I carry it; however about 6 months after receiving it the handles (light brown) began to crack (8 cracks on one and 11 cracks on the other handle). The cracks pinch my arm and I am no longer able to carry the purse. The rest of the purse is in good condition and holds up well. It is sturdy and substantial. I love the purse but am unable to use it due to the handles; I would like to either have compensation in order to take the purse to be repaired, or would like a replacement purse. Since the handbag was a gift I unfortunately don't have the receipt.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Terri Newton
[protected]@twc.com
[protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices