Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort: Booking Confirmation #11344051 — reservation dept.
Yesterday, I placed a booking via the official website for a room on the 12 - 15th dec.
We are travelling to meet our family members in koh samui. However after booking I realised that I booked the wrong anantara resort. The correct resort is anantara lawana koh samui resort 92/1 moo 2, tambon bophut, amphur, 84320 chaweng. After realising this, I quickly sent an email to miss tananya joojoei (tanya), reservation supervisor, requesting for an exception to cancel the reservation due to the circumstances leading up to this error. I wasn't aware that there are several anantara resorts on the island. We are after all still intending to stay with the anantara resort, but in a different location within the island, hence seeing that it is within the same hotel group, I hoped that the company would make a kind exception to my request. However, miss tananya informed me that she is only able to abide to a 50% refund, which does not help. And this has spoilt our vacation plans even before we emabark for this family trip. Can I ask for your help to get a full refund, so that we can book the correct resort? Thank you
More Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort: Booking Confirmation #11344051 Complaints & Reviews
- Anantara Vacation Club - misleading information 
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas - cost of product versus the value received 
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas - vacation club 
- [Resolved] Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas - hotel and services provided
- Anantara Vacation Club - vacation club membership 
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas - returning of undue euro 5.977,62
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas - club membership