AN & Associates Florence Scovelnon-receipt of goods, given a fake tracking number

J Review updated:

I ordered a pair of Original Furroshi Wrapper shoes on 11 July 2017. Paid by PayPal $56.94 including postage.

To date (08.26.17) they have not been received, & when I emailed the company I was given a tracking number which has not been recognised by the Royal Mail, so I can only conclude that it is fake.

Transaction ID : 66K69907GD331771X
Invoice ID : c14901733704.1

I want the shoes, or a refund, by 1 September 2017

• St
    Steve DeWalt Apr 05, 2018

This comany is a scam. Have not received my merchandise as of 04/05 (order on 02/11).

• Th
    thomas47 Apr 09, 2018

I ORDER SOME SEEDS FROM PARKS SEED COMPANY. I DONT KNOW HOW AN&ASSOCIATES GOT THE ORDER AND WAS PAY FOR IT THUR PAY-PAL I WOULD LIKE THE FUNDS RETURNED.

INVOICE # C924455108663.1 TRANSACTION ID #35201434RB372661R

AMOUNT WITH SHIPPING $99.84 PHONE NUMBER #800-400-0388

• Sk
    skrk1996 May 19, 2018

I ordered a Perfect Groom Vacuum on March 15, 2018 for $46.94. I received part of the product a while ago, but still have not received the rest of the vacuum. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS! Transaction ID: 2HJ11464OXO60521S Invoice ID:
    c2501130190908.1. Ridiculous. I either want the product or my money refunded.

• Fo
    Foremandan99 Jun 18, 2018

Purchased a 2 pack of car accessories and only received a single. Paid via PayPal and file claim. A N & Associates states they had verification of delivery and offered no compensation. PayPal closed the claim and I basically paid double for one item. WORST COMPANY EVERY!

• Li
    Linustheferret Jun 21, 2018

I have also been scammed. I paid with Pay Pal so I thought the company was legit. I don't even know their email because I got no conformation email. so I can't mail them to ask what is happening. Pay pal tells me to talk to them but I have no contact info. Does anyone tell me their contact info please. Thank you

• Al
    Alberta Yue Oct 14, 2018

@Linustheferret I have an samilar issue. You can make a claim at PayPal. PayPal set up a platform talk to this seller. They donit coop for sure. Then escalate this claim. PayPal will take over talk to them. Trying get this solved. My issue is in processing. The same company. PayPal calcaulate the claim for this company now due to their claims. I suggest all the victims should speak out and get this seller banned.

• 12
    123elizabeth Nov 07, 2018

@Linustheferret Same paid with pay pal, received payment confirmation from pay pal they say 1-3 days shipping, once they have your money delivery date gets extended due to high demand. Pay pal is not so secure had another problem with Blue Jay tickets never received them either.

• Ro
    Robert Frame Oct 21, 2018

faulty red copper 5 minute chef over heating burns items very very dangeruss smoke every where- ban the seller-yours sincerely R FRAME

• Oh
    Oh Jolly Nov 07, 2018

Hello All.
    I ordered a Hoodie online from A N & ASSOCIATES FLORENCESCOVE -Mid October.

I have a Phone Number ( 1-(800) 400-0388 and have called about the item purchased with no response.
    The phone response has been that they are closed, without mention of hours.
    I will keep trying or seek a refund

Sammy Sirhan Nov 08, 2018

I ordered 8 LED Flame Lamps, and I received half of my order. All published phone numbers are not working. MY Transaction # 6UM82926M3058482W. if I don't hear back within a week, I will seek other means of recovery. Please act ASAP.

John from Steady Spin Nov 09, 2018

They are the worst company ever. I ordered the laser lights to use this Christmas. It finally arrived but did not work. I have been going through hell to get a refund and they keep sending me the same email over and over again. Do not buy anything from the company! They advertise on FB all the time and spend our money on that!

• El
    Eleanor McKenna Nov 29, 2018

I ordered support socks over three weeks ago and they have not shipped yet. After attempts to reach this company and finding nothing but complaints I believe I have probably lost my $38.94. I would like to cancel my order and buy them elsewhere.

• Ed
    ED.Art2018 Dec 12, 2018

I ordered a VHS to Digital cord (through an Instagram ad) on 10/28/18. It's been over 6 weeks since their forewarned "3-4 week processing/shipping time". After doing some digging I'm finding out this company is a sham. I will be filing a complaint/dispute with PayPal.

B U Y E R B E W A R E !

• Ag
    Agadir Alife Dec 21, 2018

Heated Socks ordered through online shop, when paid through PayPal this company suddenly showed up as PayPal account holder.
    Tracking number was not a valid one, Socks never delivered, PayPal claim now in process.

• Mi
    Mike Marchese Jan 04, 2019

ordered heated gloves.. told me they would be received within two weeks before Christmas.. than received email order is going to be late... when I tried to cancel order they just kept sending me emails but never responded to my emails about canceling order.. in short you will never receive your order !!!

• Da
    Darlene Belknap Jan 08, 2019

I purchased heated gloves in November and have not received them and they don't respond

• Do
    Donna Mateus Jan 18, 2019

I ordered 2 grand daughter bracelets on 1-5-19.Paid with paypal and money came out of my account immediately. Have yet to receive the items. I will be harrasing them endlessly until I receive a full refund!

• Ra
    Raymond Presley Jan 29, 2019

Crooks..ordered gloves didn't receive.No response from them either..SCAMMERS

• Ar
    Arseny Med Feb 08, 2019

ordered an S. H. Figure art figure, it came missing pieces.
    These scumbags have been feeding me replacement promises since November 2018

• Da
    David Kohn Sep 28, 2019

From Mississaugua Ontario BBB (they have lots of complaints and a score of F)

Business Details:
    This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location?
    Headquarters
    Phone Numbers
    (800) 400-0388
    (905) 448-8729

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices