Amway/Quickstar — Cheating people
On weekend while we went shopping, my husband and I met this person by name Ram Yellamanchi. He started a conversation with us with regards to a product we were looking at buying in the store. He inquired about my husband's nature of job and later phoned us that next day trying to inquire if my husband can spend few hours after his work for his company. We asked him if it was network marketing like Amway, he said he didn't even know what network marketing is and mentioned it was not Amway.
We asked him about his companies website and nature of job and told him if we find it interesting, we might think of it. That next day he phoned us a dozen times asking us to attend a seminar his senior team lead was giving. It was at sheraton. We asked this guy a million times about the nature of the job and stuff, he told us that his companies website is yellamanchalis.com.
When we phoned the hotel to find out what exactly the seminar was all about, we were told it was an e-commerce seminar.
Later when we went in there, we were taken by surprise to see that it was indeed Amway. It was such a waste of time and the most disgusting part is that the guy lied to get us to that seminar.
I have friends who work for Amoco and we order stuff through them and we liked the products too. Sadly because of people like Ram, the company loses its reputation.
It was a mere waste of time.
More Amway/Quickstar Complaints & Reviews
- Amway.com / Quixtar - Brainwashing techniques they use, which strongly resemble those used by religious cults
- AMWAY - Scam
- Alicor, Quixtar, Amway, Britt World Wide or BWW - Looting peoples money and Brainwashing them
- Amway Financial??? - Collection Harassment/Fraud/Scam?
- AMWAY - Bad quality products
- AMWAY - is not a scam
- Bone Health With Ipriflavone Food Supplement By Nutrilite - date of expiry
- Amway Finance Group - Loan Scams
- AMWAY - pyramid scheme
- Sanita Maxi & Ultra Thin - sanitary cotton stick on my underwear, difficult to take off