Amigo Power Companyoutrageous charge

S

After I was switched to Amigo from National Power company they charged me an outrageous charge of .2469 per kwh. I am on the phone with them for 1 1/2, but guess what I am on hold. When one of the coustomer service rep. named George come he said he would transfer me to the supervisor but no one is coming on the line. I am really surpurised that companies like these get thier licences from texas so easily. They are just taking an advantage of the automatic switch. I should not be paying this much.

They do not want to talk to the customer because they know that what they are doing is wrong. I am going to file a complain with the PUC.

Still on hold...

Please do not sign up with Amigo.

• Ta
    Tawn Aug 16, 2008

Amigo did the same thing to us when NPC went out of business. We ended up with Amigo for a week while we transferred to the company we chose.

Just because our power company goes out of business, we all have to pay these outrageous fees? Ours was $400 for one week!

We should all NOT PAY Amigo and teach them a lesson about ripping off people.