AmerisaveLies, rudeness, referred to Heartland Credit Services to help us get our credit straightened out to meet their credit scor e of 640.

I filled out an application on line and was contacted by Aaron Hoisington and he said that our credit score was not high enough for them to help us. He referred me to Heartland Credit Restoration. He told me to speak with Trisha. She advised me that she was going to send me a contract and that I had to pay them $700.00 before they could help us. We signed the contract and sent $100.00 with it. A few weeks later, we were emailed that they were going to take the other $600.00 out of our checking account. Trusting Aaron, I allowed them to do this. Well, it was a while before we heard from them. They told me that they were going to send out dispute letters to the creditors. They did. We got several letters from the creditors that we had settled with for less than what we owed them and they had forms with the letters for us to sign saying that we disputed the debt. I emailed Corey or Paul from Heartland a letter stating that we did not dispute these debts and that we were not going to sign anything that said we did. They said to send them everything that we received from creditors, credit bureau companies, etc. which we did. I asked them on several occasions to call Aaron at Amerisave and see if our credit was any better. They refused. Finally I got fed up and called Aaron myself. First of all, he denied referring me to Heartland and that he had never heard of them. Needless to say, he was rude and sort with me and told me to fill out another application on line. Well I did this and he emailed me back and said that our middle score was 637 and 3 points away from being able to go FHA. Before this, he told me that since the house we found was not in a rural area that FHA would not finance the house. That right there shows he was lying to me. He said that the problem was that we still have debts showing on our credit that are in the dispute/late/in collection still and that I should get those paid off or I will never get a loan regardless of our score. He also stated that we should get in touch with the people that are fixing our credit and let them know there are some disputes and past due items still showing and the reason they aren't giving me any information is because they aren't doing their job and that he has seen this before. If he knew this why did he refer me to them in the first place. (Of course he denies referring me to them). He told me to go to freecreditreport.com and pull a copy of my report for free and I would likely see the same thing he did. He said Heartland might not be showing me everything so they can keep working on my report without getting me mad and so that I will keep paying them $90.00 per month. Someone needs to stop these people. Please help people in my situation. Thanks, Wanda Holmes, email [protected]@troycable.net, phone [protected].

• Am
    Amerisave Jul 23, 2012

Please contact Amerisave Customer Service at 8669707283 to discuss your experience. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you!

jon howard Sep 26, 2016

Working with Aaron right now. And having a similar rude and unprofessional experience. Stay away from Amerisave.