Ameriprise Financial — annuity scam
My wife has money in trust with Ameriprise...She is supposed to get 5, 000 a month deposited to her account...
We moved from Florida to Arkansas and changed banks...
We let Ameriprise know and they said her deposit would be two days late...
That was due Jan..28th it's now Feb. the 16th...They keep making excuses...
The Bank of America charged her over 100 dollars to transfer the money...
Her Financial advisor at Ameriprise is Alan Johnson...He Told my wife her money is in a irrevocable trust but just read off a printed paper but showed no proof...
My wife's money comes from a car wreck she was in and it caused her permanent memory problems...I believe he's a crook...A scammer and a thief..
More Ameriprise Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Ameriprise Financial - Scam
- Ameriprise Financial - Fraud/Scam
- Ameriprise Financials - Fees to close a Brokerage accoun
- Ameriprise - Scam
- Ameriprise - account transfer mishandled
- Ameriprise - Auto Insurance
- Ameriprise Financial - Avoid Ameriprise, Personally Manage Your Portfolio
- Ameriprise Financial - Treat Employees Like S***!
- Ameriprise Insurance - homeowners insurance
- Ameriprise Auto Insurance - Over changes