Having problems with hPage?

Gleißbühlstraße 7
Nuremberg
Germany - 90402

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with hPage.

Complaints & Reviews

hPage — I am complaining about a Scam from this Service

Hello I got an email from this company stating that a package was sent to me by this express from Mr. Isaac...

www. Bullpuppies. Hpage.comThey delayed the delivery without any reason

People, be careful, ‘coz the company www.bullpuppies.hpage.com is total scam. I bought puppy from them and paid them the whole sum already. But they delayed the delivery. I waited 3 weeks and heard only fake promises. They haven’t transferred my puppy and stopped to communicate with me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Onlinejob0. Hpage.com — no responce after payment

i deposit the money in onlinejob0.hpage.com but after depoist i send them lots of mail to active my id or...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices