AmeriMark Directmoney order sent to company

G

On, or about 12/5/2017, I sent a money order to the company for goods. Although I have credit with this company, they asked for a check, or money order. About one month later I received a card saying they no longer had the item, #[protected]; I ordered. On 1/10/2018, I sent an email, inquiring about the order. They responded saying there was no "method of payment" attached to the order, and suggesting I contact the place of purchase, to see if it was cashed. On 2/13/2018, I received a letter from them, saying that they needed a copy of the money order, the "actual cashed" money order. I only have a receipt of the money order # [protected].